“Graduation”

Ranked #13,116 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

For my graduation dinner party this restaurant was recommended to me by my brother, and I was not disappointed. There was a variety of delicious food, the staff was extremely friendly, the atmosphere was amazing with beautiful interior designs. My evening was as I wished as the manager came over with my cake and surprised me with a sparkling candle. I definitely would recommend this restaurant for family dinners, for every celebration.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Went there on iftar buffet. Atmosphere and services was Ok but food was horrible. Not single dish was good apart from kebab. Left early and had dinner at home. Won't go there again.

1  Thank Kamran A
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Visited this place today with a group of friends and have to say I was pleasantly surprised! I had heard hype about the place before but wasn't convinced so booked a table over the phone for 15 of us. We got to the restaurant and was nice to have our table reserved when there were others waiting in the reception area, the place was packed!

Staff were very friendly and gave us excellent service. I was actually very surprised at the food quality as buffet restaurants normally sacrifice quality for quantity, but that wasn't the case! Food tasted delicious, very authentic and not the creamy mild variety you find at other Asian restaurants. Spice was just right and nice selection of Chinese dishes as well. Salads and deserts were also nice. One thing they should add is hot drinks! Would have loved some tea after such a big meal!

Biggest surprise has to be the decor, very grand and unexpected! This is a much needed addition to North London and sets a high standard for others to follow! Would definitely recommend to all and will be visiting again soon!

1  Thank 8kcx
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Nice atmosphere when busy, decent place - standard of food fluctuates - some days amazing, some days not so much. Used to come here very often until we discovered Riverside Lounge!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Since we'd visited the restaurant first time we've become great fan of this place. The presentation, the quality of the food and the abundance of choices are excellent. Ambiance is perfect so does the seating arrangement. You could eat as much as you like, either its late lunch or dinner as it starts at 5 pm. The price is worth the experience, good service and also decent great options of deserts and drinks. The restaurant manager Mr Kamal is an excellent man with good manners and pleasant personality. Best place to arrange wedding or birthday parties.

1  Thank Mudassar C