“A great find in Swiss Cottage”
Review of Arabesque

Arabesque
Order Online
Ranked #5,771 of 28,630 Restaurants in London
Description: The countries bounded by the Mediterranean Sea produce some of the finest food there is to offer. They have provided us with a vast and wonderful repertoire of recipes, ancient and new, respect for such good food is celebrated in this restaurant.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I recently ate at Arabesque. I had the the ground lamb kabob and my wife had the lamb and chicken kabob. Both meals were great and very reasonably priced. The menu is very extensive and unlike previous reviews I can report that they now have a good wine selection by the bottle with very reasonable prices (bordering on inexpensive but good wine). The service was excellent. Another gem somewhat off the beaten track.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank paul_czerny
Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been a regular at Arabesque for over a year now and have never been disappointed. The food is authentic as ever, the restaurant takes me back to my travels in the Middle East - a wonderfully original ambience. The staff are so friendly and helpful - always serving with a big smile. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank kush_2810
Reviewed August 7, 2019

My friend and I both love mediterranean/Turkish food so booked this whilst we were staying in the local area. We couldn't have picked a better place to eat. Service excellent, the waitress was friendly and was happy to advise us how much/little to order. The food was absolutely delicious, so fresh tasting and plenty of it, all at a very good price. The complimentary Baklava was the best we have ever tasted and we've had plenty in our time! Try the Turkish coffee, it's amazing.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank buttonbonce
Reviewed July 30, 2019

Stayed in the nearby Best Western Hotel for a few nights and came across Arabesque as the Hotel did not provide evening meals. And boy were we glad! Food here is excellent and very reasonably priced. Nothing wrong with wine and beer prices either. Lots of choice and very generous portions. Service is friendly without being in your face and the food was served promptly. Best kebabs and lamb chops we've had in years! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Fred A
Reviewed June 8, 2019

The ideal place if your arround, or you're looking to taste genuine mediterranean cuisine.
Very friendly service. Very quiet place.

Date of visit: May 2019