We've enjoyed so much of everything, except two things:
1. Breakfast buffet was the same everyday and not variable, so we didn't enjoy it at all.
2. Check in and Check out steps were horrible, especially at Check out. The receptionist has made a mistake. He has taken from us ( me and my sister) the amount twice ( I paid part of the amount Cash and my sister paid the rest amount with her Credit Card, and although I paid my part Cash he took it from my sister's Credit Card). He didn't tell us about that and we found out this by accident, when our bank send us a message saying that the total amount deducted from our Credit Card is ....., so we returned to the hotel again and really was horrible thing.
Big note: It'll be great if there is a bellman to take luggage to rooms, as after a long trip nobody will be able to take luggage by himself to rooms.
Many thanks and Good luck
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel London Blackfriars is a beautifully designed contemporary and exciting hotel in a vibrant area of London, whether you are staying for business or pleasure. Located just minutes away from the City and London's famous Southbank, you will be within walking distance of Waterloo Station and some of the capital's most famous landmarks, including the London Eye, Tate Modern and St Pauls Cathedral. You can unwind in our Jamboree Foodfest & Bar, which celebrate flavours from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel London Blackfriars reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Blackfriars England