“Best Thai!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I go here or get take away almost all the time! Such good thaifood for such a reasonable price.

Very friendly staff, the food tastes delicious. Most of the people going here is regulars, which says a lot about the place.

My favorite place to eat :)

Reviewed December 10, 2012

For someone who didn't fancy Thai food much I became hooked to the food these guys made. So much so that I ended up eating their Chicken Pad Thai for 3 days together! Everything on their menu is superb. Its a small family run place & these guys know how to play with the taste buds. The young lad who manages the show does come across as slightly rude & these guys tkae sooooo long to answer the phone but otherwise its all cool. Its a restaurant which does good thai food & thats where the buck stops.
Go ahead & explore their menu, they wont disappoint you

Reviewed September 28, 2012

A true family run restaurant with authentic Thai food. This is a local restaurant that you keep going back to and they get to know you and what you like. The food is great and they operate a BYO policy. They've recently introduced a mango rice desert which is divine so now we have to leave room for desert. It's completely great to have a local like this one. For first timers, you probably need to book at the weekends, bring your own wine or beer, don't sit downstairs-it's not so nice, try the spare ribs and chicken wings.

1  Thank Mrs_atoz
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I went to this Restaurant few weeks ago and I am so happy I did. The fgnifiqueood was "Extraordinaire". I love Thai and unfortunately for various reasons I haven't been to a Thai restaurant for some time but Boy, this compensated for lost time! First they served Thai Chilli Rice Crackers (which were much more flavoursome than the usual Chinese ones) then we had a mixed platter for 2 as a starter plus 2 Pad Thai and a fried Tilapia. I always find something to say flavour wise regarding the food, but in this case the meal was spot on, service very friendly, everything was top notch. And to make things better there is a BYO policy and the delicious food was washed down with a nice bottle of Prosecco brought from home. One tiny criticism maybe was the waiting time and surrounding area outside, but who cares I come for food quality! If I want to please my visual senses, I would go to an Art Gallery! Notwithstanding that, the dish itself is a visual experience!

1  Thank Francesco C
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Great food and friendly staff, plus value for money. Just bring your own alcohol.