“They do breakfast!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Bonus! Having come to the O2 for a few family activities, and arrived hungry, imagining a dirty McD’s because we didn’t want to pay London’s exorbitant prices, we were stunned to see Garfunkel’s had a breakfast offer of 2 for £10. This included ALL breakfasts, so even the bigger ones at £8 each were knocked down to £5. Added bonus again that they were tasty, served fresh and quickly, and the coffee was damn good. Who woulda thunked it! Good skills Garfunkel’s.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (555)

Reviewed July 2, 2019

We visited here before seeing Westlife, after a twenty minute wait we were seated, a waiter took our drinks order for freshly squeezed orange but brought concentrated juice, we complained and we told they hadn't got freshly squeezed even tho it was listed on the menu. I ordered the cottage pie and my friend order the chicken and bacon carbonara, my cottage pie was more like potato and peas with a little gravy and the carbonara had very little chicken. Having been so disappointed with the main meals I decided not to have a sweet but my friend ordered the trifle sundae, the sponge fingers were not fingers but more like broken biscuits and were still crunchy, the dessert was not like any trifle I have seen before. We paid the bill and left vowing never to return

Reviewed July 1, 2019

We visited for breakfast at 11.30 am. No croissants, coffee cup and milk jug both not very clean and a waiter that seemed like he would rather be elsewhere. Disappointing experience and with so many other choices of restaurants would not either recommend or return.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

Turned up 5pm Sunday without having made a resetvation. Seated straight away. Good choice of food and drinks at a good price, all served very quiclky. Food was good place was clean and tidy. We will call again without a doubt.

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

Read to the end.
Well this started off well when I asked to see the Gluten free menu the server gave me a tablet to check for myself but took back the standard menu my husband needed. I gave my order to the second server and said Gluten Free nacho and Gluten free chicken. Then my husband gave his order. Only when I gave the server the tablet back to give to her colleagues saying I used it to check the Gluten free options did she say oh you want Gluten Free food is it an allergy. To which I replied I ordered Gluten Free food because I have Coeliac disease. 5 mins later she came back oh the cook says we cook the nachos in the same fryer as non Gluten-free is this ok. Well NO. Well done the cook. Declined the starter then. My food was served 10 mins later but my husbands sat under the warmer until I went to the server and told him my foo was going cold. Food tasted good. 15 minutes later when we had nearly finished our food did the manager come to offer drinks or more food on the house. No thanks reduce the bill? Bill written off. Tip given to chef who picked up on the fryer cross contamination. Result positive from what could have been a negative experience. server training required.