“Good modern Indian restaurant”
Review of Zaffrani

Zaffrani
Ranked #3,800 of 23,697 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We ate here for the first time last night with family and friends. It was crowded and noisy which made conversation a bit difficult but service was friendly and attentive despite restaurant being full. Meat was very good, tender, succulent and well flavoured but I found the vegetables, which I usually love, not quite as subtly spiced as I would have liked. Where was the coriander in the tarka dhal? Portions are on the large size and we felt very full, particularly as we all chose Cobra beer to drink with the meal. Not the very best Indian meal I've ever had but I would definitely be happy to return, perhaps on a quieter evening.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten in here and got takeaway many times and it's never disappointed. I can highly recommend the mirchi murgh!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have been there at least 10 times and never disappointed. Clean and modern. Always good service and food.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We have visited a number of times and each time we have received friendly and attentive service. The food is of a high quality and offers something different to the usual Indian restaurants. The 'sharing starter' is fantastic, with a good balance of heat and spices in the different meats.

I'm already looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Excellent Indian with both spicy and delicate dishes. Waiters are extremely nice. A must go restaurant in London!