“Great Italian restaurant in the heart of London”
Review of Il Blandford`s

Il Blandford`s
Ranked #1,367 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: Il Blandfords is not another restaurant but simply a dining room of a young restauteur or friend who likes food and people. You will feel her home like your home. Only People that wants to enjoy food without missing taste, good wine and atmosphere comes to il Blandfords. il Blandfords it's only A dining room open to friends in Marylebone village.
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

This is a great Italian restaurant in the heart of London, serving authentic delicious Italian food at reasonable prices. The owner and staff are very friendly, making sure you will feel at home. Try it out, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank EdwardCosta

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Had such a great experience at this little hole-in-the-wall place located a 3 minute walk from our hotel. They do not yet have a liquor license but she offered to go next door to get a beer for my husband, to his delight! He throughly enjoyed the lasagna which was a very light, delicious version. I ordered the vegetarian pizza with spinach, eggplant and mushrooms. It was wonderful: incredibly light, thin crust with fresh and yummy toppings. I also had a small side of arugula with parmesan - the cheese was very abundant and flavorful. In addition, I had a bottle of sparkling water and a decaf Americano. There seemed to be a very loyal group of local diners, several of whom bought take away food in addition to dining in while we were there. Just a 'heads up' that they do not take credit cards. We had not yet been to the ATM so had insufficient cash for our bill of 29.5 pounds. The delightful young owner suggested that I pay on my next visit but I assured her I would return straight away after visiting the cash machine around the corner.

1  Thank Susie B
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Great food and good value...will definitely be going back.

Popped in for lunch with the family and no complaints from anyone. Run by a nice family...certainly beats prezzo or strada around the corner!

1  Thank Mike116610
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The breakfast was a treat, I had the focaccia with avocado, bacon and poached eggs, my husband had the Spanish eggs, both were presented exquisitely and tasted amazing. If you manage to come across this place, make sure you eat here, you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank JenPr1
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Came upon this place just around the corner from Baker Street. It's not big, in fact quite cosy.

We ordered a very tasty caprese salad to share to start who had lovely mozzarella and good oil.

For mains we both had pasta, mine really tasty spaghetti, cooked perfectly with garlic, oil and chilli and my partner a rigatoni with aubergine and tomato.

All good food and the plates were all cleaned.

We paid £26 for 2 soft drinks, bread, salad and 2 mains which for top notch food in London is great value. Another good sign is that it was full of Italians having Sunday lunch.

1  Thank bungleboy