“Perfect as always”

Ranked #1,478 of 23,995 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: Il Blandfords is not another restaurant but simply a dining room of a young restauteur or friend who likes food and people. You will feel her home like your home. Only People that wants to enjoy food without missing taste, good wine and atmosphere comes to il Blandfords. il Blandfords it's only A dining room open to friends in Marylebone village.
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here twice. The space is small and feels like you are at home. As soon as you step inside you are greeted by the warm and friendly staff, Jessica make you feel so welcomed and her family and Giorgio are so nice.
Everything we ordered (lasagna, minestrone soup, pizza and tiramisu) was absolutely amazing. The chef has a lot of years experience and it definitely shows.

Will definitely visit again.

1  Thank Fancylala89

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

As soon as you walk through the door you get the feeling of passion for what they do for the living. You get full attention. Food is absolutely lovely as are the owners. All food is freshly made. This is a Go To place anytime. For two £20 Inc tip - Spanish oven baked omelette and Il Blandford's special breakfast, Espresso and perfect Cappuccino, toasts. Such a lovely people and place to relax.

You will just not get the same feeling when eating out in some crowded restaurants purely because in these places nobody does not have any spare time.

1  Thank RobHonestReview
Reviewed February 23, 2014

When my friend and I arrived at Blanford's we thought we were in the wrong place, having read the rave reviews. It looked just like a normal cafe. We each ordered a smoothie, and at the price of £3.50 each expected a decent size. The smoothies were fresh and tasted good, but were in such small glasses that they were gone in a few sips. The food on the table next to us looked tasty, but again small portion sizes. As my friend and I hadn't seen each other in a while, we decided to relax in the cafe for a bit longer and chat. 20 minutes after we had arrived, however, the manager came over and placed the bill on our table. We ignored it, as we had not been there long. 5 minutes later the manager came back and said "I think we're going to need your table". We were quite surprised, as there was one other spare table in the cafe, and there were no customers waiting to be seated. Other customers were also sat with just drinks and not food, so we didn't expect to be kicked out after such a short time! Sadly the visit was disappointing and we will not be returning.

1  Thank Katie D
Jess C, Owner at Il Blandford`s, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

I'm very sorry if you felt that we wanted to kick you out.
I will really appreciate if you could forgive this matter and come back to visit us.
We love people to stay with us ,we are very small restaurant and a table of four sometimes is essential to relate especially at lunch time.
We will love to see you back.
Jessica colli

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I have been living in this neighbourhood for the past 3 years and this is the BEST restaurant I encountered. It is so relieving to find a genuine family-owned place in London which is full of chains! This is amazing Spanish food with lovely persons! I highly recommend!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

been to this restaurant on friends recommendation and loved the place.. very good food and excellent service with courteous staff..will definitely come back and recommend to people who love to dine in a good restaurant.

1  Thank James G