“Lovely Boutique Hotel!!!5*”

Ranked #176 of 1,068 Hotels in London
Atlanta, Georgia
“Lovely Boutique Hotel!!!5*”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed here in November 2013 for 3 nights and it is such a beautiful hotel. It is a boutique style hotel, not at all the mass market type or generic hotels. It should really be a 5star hotel. All of the staff I came in contact with were excellent! Everyone was polite, friendly and super helpful! The best part about this place though is the level of cleanliness!!! It is SO clean it really appealed to the germaphobe in me!
I have stayed in many hotels around the world and this only compares to one other hotel I've stayed in the past, that is how lovely it is.
I would say the only downside, if I had to claw at one, is the location. It is not very central and is only served by the DLR trains or buses. However, it is still quite easy to get to as it's only a 2minute walk from the station. To get this level of quality and service at this price, I would happily travel even further!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Janine W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Greenwich, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful review. The team and I are absolutely delighted with your praise, especially our housekeeping team. I agree, even though we are not located centrally it is still easy to travel around using public transport and our guests do benefit from lower hotel rates. We very much hope to welcome you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (340)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Sherborne, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Mercure at Greenwich, using it as a base to visit the Cutty Sark, Naval Museum, Royal Observatory and so on. Modern, stylish up date of an Police Station was imaginative and works well. Staff couldn't have been more helpful, only criticism was that they could have put a Mercure finger-post pointing out the road that the hotel was in, very easy to drive by the entrance to the road......

Room Tip: We were very impressed by the bar menu, excellent value and cheaper than the restaurant.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Janine W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Greenwich, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that the team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again very soon.
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 9, 2013

could not fault this hotel.We stayed three nights in a lovely room which was cleaned spotlessly every day.My daughter who we were visiting,and my husband and I had a meal the firstt night in the restaurant which was excellent. Also the breakfast we had every morning was just as good.Thankyou to Jamba Chambra I think he was called and also the girl greeting you at breakfast for great service .I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Liz and Frank Hunter Sunderland 29th to 31st Oct.I

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation. We are so pleased with your comments, especially Simba who is delighted with your mention. We hope to see you again in the near future.
England
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights on business. Adequate secure parking, efficient and friendly staff. Rooms modern, stylish and spotlessly clean (although quite small). Free wifi in rooms a great plus. The hotel is set back from the road, and from my room I did not hear any road noise at all.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Janine W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Greenwich, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Guest, We have a lovely spot here and it is great to hear you liked the modern style and the quiet location of the hotel. We believe that free Wi-Fi is a must these days and we are happy you did benefit from it. Thank you for your review and we hope we can welcome you back sometime.
Nottingham
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Booked 2 rooms for a business meeting. Both rooms were comfortable with good bathrooms, and all other Hotels take note, 2 small FREE bottles of water. Breakfast was good, and service in the reception and bar area excellent, ( good to see a member of staff being trained on bar duties ).
The main feature however of this hotel is the warm and friendly staff, who smile, talk to you and ensure your stay is a pleasant one, - well done.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest, Thank you for your 5 star review. I am really pleased that you had a good stay with us and found our staff to be great. I will share your feedback with the team here and hope to welcome you back again soon.