“very good burger”

Bukowski Grill
Ranked #3,204 of 23,593 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is a great burger place, the quality is top and the price of the burger is reasonable. They have a big variety and also an amazing steak sandwich.

I would definitely recommend Bukowski when you are in Brixton. do not try another... waste of money :)

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is a popular place - we had to wait a while for a table, but it was worth it. Big, juicy burgers cooked in an open kitchen so you can see what's going on. I had the special of the month which was just delicious, and the tobacco onions they make are to die for. Friendly service, tasty food and a funky atmosphere, it's all good!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We almost walked past, looking floor dinner on World Cup Final night. At a table, on the market foreground we saw three people devouring a heaped plate of sliced steak, chips and weird onions. We decided to give it whirl, we were seated by a charming team, and we ate the tenderest ribs we have enjoyed since Buenos Aires (both beef and pork), string onions which were sooo good, truly worth having on their own, and a deli ours serving of coleslaw cum wardorf salad (with homemade mayonnaise).
The setting is a market, not a white tablecloth environment , so enjoy the surroundings and the informal atmosphere , and above all the delious food.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Went here on Friday for a work's doo with a few others.
I had a cheeseburger with stringy onions, and a jack Daniels w coke, I think they hang the beef so it's aged before making into burger patties, leaving in my opinion, a very slightly 'game-ey' flavour, which i can't say i was that keen on. The onion strings were really fantastic, much better than an ordinary onion ring. I tried one of their chips, which i didn't like. Also wasn't keen on the ketchup and charging 50 pence for a bit of mayo was quite cheap in my opinion. Drinks were relatively expensive, although the margarita i tried was nice, but small for £5.
Of the people i went with, i'd say most really enjoyed it. Personally it wasn't my favourite and i wouldn't return. There are too many others to try out.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend both ordered ribs, beef and pork and both were lovely. Pork came with a fresh Waldorf coleslaw and the beef came with lovely crisp fragrant onions. I would recommend!