“Even better than my last visit”
Review of Awesome Thai

Awesome Thai
Ranked #44 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Modern Classic Thai Cuisine. Beautifully executed cooking is the hallmark of this new Thai restaurant, situated opposite the old Olympic Studios on Church Road in Barnes. It's the first restaurant opening for its owners who have worked in luxury hotel restaurants prior to starting this new venture. For little more than the price of the average Thai take-away you get fresh and well-sourced ingredients, clear flavours and a very high level of friendly service.
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Really authentic Thai food. But do not ask for it to be mild. Try the salads and the best pad thai. Very friendly place and most people are regular customers.

1  Thank Rafi A
There are newer reviews for Awesome Thai

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

My favourite Thai restaurant in the neighbourhood. Excellent service and very friendly staff. If you wish to eat proper Thai foods, this is the place. Simply delicious!

2  Thank Mayogi
Reviewed August 26, 2014

At Awesome Thai I had a wonderful meal I thought it was great to get the free tasters before your meal, the staff where extremely friendly and smiley, I left feeling well feed and having a great night with Family and friends.

2  Thank Alexandra H
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Having moved to Kew a year and a half ago I had been struggling to find a good local Thai until now! The food was great, a standard style Thai menu so nothing hugely adventurous but the dishes are done exceptionally well all at very reasonable prices.

Great service too, the team was so friendly and welcoming. They even gave us a free desert since it was our first visit and whilst I wouldn't normally order a desert in a Thai restaurant the desert was great and home made I believe. Thai tiramasu - ironically I am not a huge fan of this dish but it was absolutely delicious! All the things I dislike about a 'standard' tiramasu were excluded here! I would definitely order it again.

All in all I would highly recommend this restaurant and I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Rachel_C_London
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Tucked away in Barnes, Awesome Thai, is very good though the logo caused considerable puzzlement for one of our party as he tried to work out what the name of the restaurant actually was. We were a little unadventurous and the amuse bouche (sesame prawn toast) was a welcome addition to the traditional dishes we went for. The ambience is buzzy without it being noisy and the food hits the spot.

1  Thank Tom B