“Simply good”

London Fish & Chips
Cuisines: European, Seafood, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: London Fish & Chips has become a distinguished and highly respected brand in the UK and Middle East by replenishing a tasty tradition into a first-class product, where locals are hooked on the great taste, nutritional essentials, quality and affordability.Savor a range of traditional or grilled meals, baked potatoes, sandwiches, soups and salads, as well as side orders and desserts. Trust your senses with a healthy intake of an average of 360 calories per meal, on account of our multi-vitamin fish transported from the Norwegian Sea.
Reviewed November 14, 2016

Very nice fish and chips. just waiting on the offer of the true fish and chips in a good old newspaper. service was fine and not too slow.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

I went to Dheens last Valentine's day with my partner, I enjoyed the food and it was reasonably priced, though some staff members were not well mannered and could clearly see that I am female and referred to me as sir.

Reviewed August 26, 2016

Ummmmaaahhhh Really The London Fish & chips know very well how to make fish recipe , i like it , Thanks LONDON FISH & CHIPS

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

I had been in London with my family and it was a nice stop at covent garden for fish and chips so if anybody goes londan definitly need to visit here

2  Thank Renan Y
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

My 86 year old Mother and I chose to eat here on a Saturday. Whilst the outside of the shop is not attractive, we were treated courteously by the staff, and were guided to the upstairs restaurant. This is very plain, with Formica topped tables very much akin to the image of an early 1960s cafe. The food was marvellous. Big portions, fresh, and well cooked. Well done. Would recommend.

1  Thank Paleflier