“The best in London?”
Review of Keslake Towers B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Keslake Towers B&B
Ranked #81 of 580 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed there for four days. It is difficult to add anything to the series of good reviews for this B&B, except to say that our experience was entirely in line with earlier reports. We would have needed weeks to take advantage of all of the facilities that were available. Duncan and Barbro are exceptional hosts, warm, friendly, and with a good sense of humour. It's good to meet people who are aiming to be the best and who so obviously enjoy doing so.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David H

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I just want to say that our experience at Keslake Towers B&B was simply great!!! we had a great time with Barbro and Duncan (the owners), and they made us feel as members of their family! The quality of the accomodation was excellent, with all the ammenities that you would need. The English Breakfast that they offered us was incredible. They were so generous and helpful with everything we needed! For sure, I really recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I can only agree with the previous reviews of this property. This is the most welcoming and warmest place you can find. The room is of the highest standard and the breakfast is delicious. And Barbro and Duncan are so friendly and helpful. I can highly recommend Keslake Towers B&B!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank ingeborgericson
Reviewed April 19, 2013

When travelling alone it is with extra care that I choose accommodation as it is part of the experience of my holiday. Staying with Barbro and Duncan at Keslake Towers B&B certainly gave me that assurance. The area was very pleasant, the room tidy, warm and quiet with a very comfortable bed, a TV as well as tea and biscuits. The bathroom was spacious and clean.
The superb hospitality that Duncan and Barbro showed with an exceptional full English breakfast in the morning, advice on how to best plan my stay and the use of their garden when the sunny spells came out made me feel most welcome and made stay memorable. I highly recommend the B&B to anyone who is looking for a genuine and friendly stay in London.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Annika Z
Reviewed January 14, 2013

As we walked through the door of 'Keslake Towers' and were greeted by Duncan and Barbro, we were made to feel so very welcome. The style throughout the house - including our bedroom which had a superbly comfortable bed, discreet TV and wonderfully quirky (but restful) decor - continued to delight at every turn. Queens Park is a very convenient location and one felt it had a community spirit about it - so it feels safe and secure. Breakfast in the morning was a feast of locally produced goodies cooked to perfection. As we were waved off in our car, we felt quite sorry to be leaving and will return again as soon as possible. S.D. from Hampshire

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Shelagh D
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I spent a whole month with Barbro and Duncan and truly enjoyed every single moment of my staying. The location is amazing, one of the safest and most quite areas of London, just 5 minutes walking from the Tube or the train. The house is lovely and the room is perfect, with a big comfortable bed, TV, wardrobe and a big separate private bathroom with bath/shower. Both spaces are very clean as they have a cleaning lady coming once a week.
The breakfast is amazing (you don't almost need to have lunch after that!), with bread/marmalate, yogourt, cereals, fruits, eggs, tomatoes... They both are excellent cookers and really enjoy it.
They are also very helpfull and ready to suggest you the best places ever to visit, ect..
I left London with the feeling of leaving part of my family, and I will come back to visit them as soon as I can!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Barbara1986
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Barbro and Duncan are exceptional hosts and can recommend all sorts of fun activities around London. Start off each day with a delicious breakfast in the cozy kitchen area facing the garden. The house is conveniently located near the tube, a park, farmer's market, and a number of restaurants and shops.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shannon S
Travelers also viewed these London hotels
Clapham / Battersea
Southwark
Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel
Southbank
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London

Been to Keslake Towers B&B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Keslake Towers B&B

Address: 35 Keslake Road | Queen's Park, London NW6 6DJ, England
Location: United Kingdom > England > London
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Airport Transportation
Ranked #81 of 580 B&Bs / Inns in London
Price Range: $83 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
We're Duncan from Yorkshire and Barbro from Sweden. We've worked and lived in London for over 50 years. We'll give you a warm welcome in our Victorian terraced house in the quiet calm of the Queen's Park conservation area. You'll have a generous, recently decorated bedroom with generous double or twin beds and plenty of storage. We've traveled the world so we know what a traveler needs these days:  • a large double bed OR twin beds • your own private en suite shower-room with WC
, heated towel rail and underfloor heating. • Ample hanging space, hangers, plenty of drawers
  • free high speed wi-fi broadband (18MB) • table and chairs
  • office facilities - to print stuff out
  • a washing machine and drying room • an iron and ironing board • a modern flat screen HD TV/DVD player • a bedside radio/alarm clock • a hairdryer - (not just for the ladies)
  • a kettle to brew one of our teas, infusions or coffee • bottled water - still and sparkling • fresh fruit and flowers • something crunchy for those munchy moments
 ..And a few other useful things nearby...  • A relaxing lounge, with sofas, HD 3D cable TV • an honour bar for the odd nightcap
  • a lovely garden and patio with table and chairs and smoking facilities We're known for our excellent cooking and we'll prepare you breakfasts to remember from "Full English" to a Swedish smorgasbord and own own famous 'specials' We'll help you plan where to go, when and where to shop, dine out or get tickets in London - Barbro's a regular guide around town. ... more   less
Keslake Towers B&B London, England