“Shysters! Avoid at all costs” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: International
Neighborhood: Spitalfields
Neighborhood: Spitalfields
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Shysters! Avoid at all costs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

We got a deal through KGB to have dinner here. I would love to tell you that they have good food. But after finally finding the location we found out that they were not actually open! We went to the desk at the bottom of the building and they told us that they opened only occasionally, basically whenever they felt like it. There were 3 other couples that were there that had reservations as well that were stood up by this fly by night company. Please AVOID THEM! Let them close as they deserve.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Erick H

London, United Kingdom
“Do NOT think about going to Panoramic!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I bought a Voucher 'Party for 10' worth £99.00 - before actually buying the voucher I was checking if they could accommodate 10 people on a Friday night to celebrate my birthday. Jadvents confirmed my booking request and I bought the voucher.

A few days before Friday night, I advised Jadvents that our group of 10 might be 30 minutes later than initally planned/booked. Jadvents MD replied and said the venue will be closed over the weekend as his auntie from France has passed away (Really? ... and all the staff is going to France to attend the funeral? Amazing!)

I've already read lots of reviews and even before buying the voucher, I thought I just give it a go. I was lucky and got a full refund.

I can only advise anyone NOT to buy any vouchers as chances are quite high that you won't be able to get into the building.

In my opinion Jadvents is absolutely not professional (not even providing a telephone number) and doing some dodgy voucher offerings in order to come to money.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank lileyla
Kent,UK
“Avoid at all costs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

We booked a table thru Time Out Offers, only to arrive at the restaurant to find out that it had been booked out to an university event,No prior notification was given except for two posters in the reception with two telephone numbers for further information, which were both unobtainable!
This place is a shambles!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Roger130850
London, United Kingdom
“As bad as they can be”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We bought a KGB voucher for a meal at this make believe restaurant. Situated at the top of a student rental accomodation block, I am advised it has fantastic view but that everthing good ends there.
My personal experience was that the only contact details are an email address. So I emailed over the booking requirement and waited and waited and waited. Hearing nothing I emailed again with the same lack of respose so I contacted KGB. They contacted a "director" of the company who gave his email details promising to sort out our booking. So I emailed the details to him and still heard nothing. Eventually KGB refunded my money. My research suggests that no permanent restaurant exists just a "nomadic" operation that set up and pack away events.
My strongest recommendation would be avoid

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Mike M
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Avoid at all costs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I recently purchased a voucher for dinner at this restaurant. The problems began when trying to book a table. As the only way the restaurant will take bookings by email, trying to find a suitable reservation took over 2 weeks!

I finally managed to book a table and was due to go tonight at 5.30. However at 2.30pm I got an email informing me my reservation had been cancelled. No explanation was given, no replacement time offered and no apology given. It was only by pure chance I checked my emails. This is simply unacceptable service.

My only advice is to avoid this restaurant at all costs as they clearly have no respect for their customers. This is a hugely unprofessional place and I would advise anyone to take their business elsewhere.

1 Thank Henster79