“Redcloud Night Tour”

Red Cloud London Photography Tour
Ranked #416 of 751 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Choose from a 4 hour daytime London Photo Tour (£70) or a 2 hour Evening Photo Tour (£30). A professional photographer will teach you how to take great images, using the best angles in any weather conditions, of London's main tourist attractions. Get the best out of your DSLR or compact camera. You’ll soon be taking stunning images by learning the tricks, tips and techniques of the professionals. You’ll gain the knowledge to take fantastic pictures in any location and any conditions long after the tour has finished. Red Cloud Photography Days Ltd run photography tours and workshops across the UK. Over the last 4 years we have built an excellent reputation, and we work with companies such as Lastminute and Virgin Experience Days who also sell our tours.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was a little apprehensive about going on a night tour on my own, but the Redcloud Trainer was very welcoming and offered me a lot of support. I found the course helpful and interesting and i got some amazing shots!!! Very pleased and would go again in a heartbeat!! Ellen

2  Thank Ellen1989

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had such a brilliant time on my photography tour. I learnt how to use my DSLR in great depth and took some beautiful pictures on the course. On a daily basis I put what I have learnt into using my camera and get substantially better photos.

Thank you Red Cloud!

2  Thank SMarieUK
Reviewed March 19, 2013

'Enjoyable day out exploring the city with my camera and meeting new people. Great Value for money'.

1  Thank wrenbot
Reviewed March 19, 2013

As a visitor to London, this was a great way of seeing the major sights without getting lost and I managed to get some decent photos too. The tutor was very helpful and taught me things that I didn’t know about my camera.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 19, 2013

A great day walking around the city's landmarks and learning how to make the most of my DSLR, got some great final images on my camera once i'd moved away from the inevitable manual setting! Tutor was very enthusiastic, would definitely recommend this course for all abilities.