“Deliciously delicate and fragrant food & great value for money” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hazara

Hazara
Reserve with OpenTable
Hazara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,884 of 22,202 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Deliciously delicate and fragrant food & great value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

I recently attended this restaurant with a few friends and can honestly say that it was one of the best dining experiences I've had in a long time. Unlike other Indian restaurants I've been to the food was not overly heavy or swimming in oil. I particularly enjoyed my salmon main and the combination of gulab jaman and rose ice cream for dessert was amazing. I would also recommend the Caprioska mocktail which was extemely refreshing.

The staff were genuinely helpful and very polite and the food arrived quickly. The restaurant decor is warm and inviting and is set in a nice location. All in all a very positive experience
It's rare to find a restuarant which ticks all the boxes. I can't wait to come back and neither can my friends.

2 Thank sarah l

London, United Kingdom
“Nice atmosphere and TOP Indian food in Belsize Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

I took my wife here for New Year's Eve and we had a great evening with superb food. I has been our 2nd visit and surely we come back. The service is very professional and the menu very nice structured, delicious food. Definitely our favorite Indian restaurant in London now.

2 Thank Olaf London G
Wisbech, England, United Kingdom
“Michelin quality food in an Indian!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Hye,

Went up to London last week and was looking for a place to eat and found Hazara. The restaurant is bright and modern and the service quite excellent. But the real joy was the food. The chef has apparently worked at a michelin star resaurant and the food is quite simply amazing.
I had a classic for main in Chicken Jalfrezi so I had something I knew for comparison and it was the best I have ever had by a distance. We had some other more unusual things as well and it was all quite superb.
They even do real Indian deserts and that is rare these days.
I recommend this very highly. It is not the cheapest but the extra quality is more than worth a few extra quid. Will be going back next time I visit London for sure.

4 Thank Mike R
“Flawless!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I absolutely love this restaurant. We have been many times now and it is a cut above and unique to any other Indian restaurant we have ever been to, including those with michelin stars in the west end! Great decor, ambience, and really attentive service not only from the waiters, but also the charming owner who is very hands on. I have tried many of the dishes here and can recommend them all, but my favorites are the chops or prawns for starters and the lamb smoked with cloves for mains. The cocktails are also a must, especially the Mumbai Dreams! Prepare to be blown away by this gem in the heart of Belsize Park!

• Visited November 2012
4 Thank Jon G
London
“Stunning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have never had a better Indian meal in London, which is why I keep on going back, and why for a recent birthday dinner we ordered a massive delivery - for which the management could not have been more helpful or more reliable. Invidious to name dishes when they are all so good, but the marinated lamb chops are a must for for starters and the chicken tikka massala is nothing like any you will taste elsewhere. The Lal Mass (spicy lamb) is also superb.

• Visited September 2012