“Hint Hunt is BRILLIANT!”
Review of HintHunt

HintHunt
Ranked #5 of 393 Fun & Games in London
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had such such fun at hint hunt! It's all very secretive and it really is best that it stays that way.

We went in November, and it was freezing out side, but it got hot in there (mainly through how tense it got), so dress accordingly!

The staff are helpful and add to mystery of the whole thing.

One thing is for sure, you want to go with people you either know very well or want to get to know well as it really is a team game and you have to discover quickly each others strengths!

The only downside is that there are only two rooms, so once you've done them both, you can't really go back! One single request to Hint Hunt - more rooms please!!

1  Thank sunnynats
Write a ReviewReviews (1,990)

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Myself and 2 good friends thought we'd give HintHunt a go, and we had an incredible time! A fantastic experience, I'd recommend it to any group of friends or colleagues or even families! Unfortunately we didn't escape in time, so I'd also recommend having 4 people, but definitely a must-do activity!!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I read the reviews in Trip Advisor and thought it would be fun even though there isn't a clear description of what it actually is! So happy I booked the Zen Room our family ( 13 & 11 yr old daughters). Not knowing what to expect we were surprised by what it is really about! My kids LOVED it and the challenges they faced. We worked really well together as a team. When we walked out, they both said "thet was the best thing we ever did on a vacation"!! And we travel A LOT!!! The staff was friendly and helpful. I did read that people were upset that there wasn't any place to go while you waited for your appointment time. We found a pub right next door and had a drink before our time. So, waiting wasn't an issue. I would highly recommend this to anyone. My family wants to go back to London so we can do the other room challenge!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We went here for a Christmas work do and it was a fantastic experience, not quite what I expected.. in fact I wasn't sure what to expect! The venue is small and we were split into two teams of 4 managing to make it out of the room with only moments to spare. Really good for team bonding and we all left on a high afterwards - definitely recommended although probably not everyone's cup of tea, the other team didn't get out of the room in time and didn't enjoy it as much.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We went as a family with teenage children in jan 2014. Excellent fun and worth the effort of going to Euston. You can't say too much as it would ruin it for others but you are very entertained. You need to be prepared to think. There are no physical challenges. Negative point is their web site. Not easy to use. Organisers were friendly. There is nothing around the area where Hint Hunt is situated and the building has no facilities so stay in Euston station til 10 mins before your time slot.