“A Great Escape in London!”
Review of HintHunt

HintHunt
Ranked #4 of 353 Fun & Games in London
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A Great Escape in London!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had a fantastic time working together and solving the puzzles.... can't say much more - except - you should not miss the opportunity to try this very cool activity! I just wish there were more rooms to try!! Keep growing Hint Hunt - we want to come back to London and try more!

7 Thank lauri t t

• Finnish first
New Orleans
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“LOVED IT!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We were fortunate enough to be visiting London with a group of people and after reading the reviews for this, I told everyone they HAD to do this with me. They were a bit skeptical and I admit I was a bit worried that with all the hype the actual experience might be a little bit of a let down. I assure you it was not! If you like challenges and solving puzzles (and even if you don't!) its a must do. It literally is 1 hour out of your visit and you will be talking about it for the rest of the trip! It is a bit out of the way in a very non-descript building but is very close to the Euston tube stop. We walked to it from the British Museum - it was a bit farther than we thought but only took about 20 min. I have told everyone to do it if they are ever in London and I will definitely to try the other room on my next visit if we have enough people along.

5 Thank dandb10
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent and fun evening out”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Last Wednesday night was my second trip to HintHunt. Once again, I had an excellent time. I went with a group of friends and we attempted the 'Zen Room'. Although we had to book 1 month in advance, the wait was worth it. We had an incredible evening out. The two friends I went with came out with big smiles on their faces having put their brains to work for a solid hour.
I can't recommend this attraction enough. It's a fun, youthful and massively entertaining evening for everyone.

Best of all our 'gamemaster' seemed enjoy watching us struggle with the puzzles but provided handy hints along the way.
If they open another room, I will be there!

3 Thank blackadder10000
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent day out”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Very unique and fun day, the staff were great and friendly, highly recommendable ! Need a good team of four or more people as I don't think three would be enough... Anyone go and try it out !

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Imran A
Tustin, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My daughter and I were visiting London for a few days and since we like solving riddles and puzzles, decided to book HintHunt. It was the most fun we've had together in a long time! The game masters were so nice, and the game so interesting that we will definitely book the Zen room next time we're over in the UK. I can see how it works best with 3 to 5 participants, but even if there are just 2 of you, and you're willing to pay the amount to book the room (totally worth it), I can guarantee a good time.

3 Thank Manray1230