“When reality beats virtual experience...” 5 of 5 bubbles

HintHunt
Ranked #4 of 337 Fun & Games in London
Athens, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“When reality beats virtual experience...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

It was an absolutely fantastic experience. I have to admit that I was really sceptic at the beginiing about the possibility of playing an escape room in reality. I have to also admit that I was completely WRONG. It is much better by far. Absolutely a NOT-to-MISS experience.

Please, set up new rooms. We 'll definitely come back the next time we are inLondon!!!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank cboukou

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very original”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

You're locked in a room with only an hour to solve the mysteries - and there are many!

We've been twice to HintHunt: the first time, we didn't solve the murder mystery (we were only two!), but we loved it, and went again with two friends, to the Japanese-themed one, and this time we solved it, just on time. One of the technical effect didn't work, but they gave us extra time to compensate.

I don't want to say too much, but if you're looking for a fun and quite cheap activity between friends that everyone will remember, if you want to test your logical and observation skills, don't look further!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank JulieInLondon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic & Unique Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

What can I say without giving anything away? This was a superb event for our little team of Sherlock Holmes’s. An hour locked in a room trying to solve a crime…look everywhere, solve riddles, think outside (whilst inside) the box.

The team behind Hint Hunt have not only come up with an unique concept, but they’ve also managed to devise a clever way of keeping you entertained for the full hour without making things too easy (or indeed too hard!).

If you’re looking for something that doesn’t involve drink (although there’s a good pub next door) and isn’t too physical…check it out!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Tony R
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“One of a kind - AMAZING experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have now done both the HintHunt rooms (they currently have two and are looking to add more) - and I think these are two of the funnest hours I have spent in London (and both are completely different). Did you love the Crystal Maze? Do you love a mystery? Are you a bit keen? Then this is definitely for you. 60 minutes to 'escape' and you will come out feeling like a kid at Christmas. I recommend this to anyone who lives in London or those visiting. You don't need to be amazing at Quizzes - you will get through somehow! There is nothing like it and you will not be disappointed. I only hope they get new rooms up and running soon so I can do it again!!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Sophie O
Didcot, United Kingdom
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Absolutely amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We booked Hint Hunt for four people without really knowing what we were getting into - it was an absolutely fantastic experience. The people there are really friendly and set you up nicely while the puzzle itself is all kinds of fiendish. We just about managed to complete it in time and have never felt as brainy!

We were joking with the staff saying they must have faked all the positive reviews but we can confirm they're very well deserved. Five out of five - excellent stuff!