“Book it, this is awesome!”
Review of HintHunt

HintHunt
Ranked #4 of 372 Fun & Games in London
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Myself and 3 friends went to Hint Hunt as a post Christmas present knowing very little about what was going to happen. The organisers were very welcoming and the introduction told us all we needed to know to feel excited without giving anything away. Any fears about being 'locked in' or concerns about small spaces disappeared instantly in a haze of anticipation! The four of us rushed about the place trying to find and solve clues and the hour flew by in a cloud of mini-achievements and giggling! There is more to achieve than you could ever imagine... Hint Hunt is a real challenge but so much fun, we felt exhilarated once we'd completed the challenge and all chatted about it in the pub for hours afterwards. Hint Hunt is excellent, I can't think of anyone I know who wouldn't LOVE it and it's amazing value too. We with the organisers the very best of luck and sincerely hope lots of people book... so they can set about creating more rooms all over the UK! Stop reading reviews... just book it!!

5  Thank ladydebob
There are newer reviews for HintHunt

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I saw the good reviews when searching for something to do for my son's 18th birthday at Christmas time and came across HintHunt. In the group was myself, my husband, 19 year old daughter; 19 year old son and the 18 year old.

As with all of these reviews, I do not want to give anything away but I can confirm it is excellent fun and all the family thoroughly enjoyed it - it is definitely an activity not to be missed! :)

5  Thank arnold494
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We went to hint hunt as a group of three. We all had a blast, it was very entertaining and got us all working together. This is very suitable for teams of all ages and it was certainly the best thing we did in London along side our lunch cruise on the Thames.
The game was fun and exhilarating and gave some real escapism, I felt like a detective. I would highly recommend this to everyone and would say to not be put off by the surrounds, it's easy to get to and the ladies that run it are really helpful and nice.
Next time we're in London we're going to try out the "Zen room".

3  Thank Charl1000
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Brilliant experience for the whole family (I'd say aged 7 upwards). Very innovative and imaginative experience, having your own Big Brother style assistant helped keep us on track. The hour flew by. Tremendous sense of accomplishment when we escaped. The family talked about this more than anything else we did in London.

5  Thank capnchaos
Reviewed January 4, 2013

we booked both the john monroe rooms as there were 8 of us. 4 in each room. so it was going to be a competition. we all loved it. it was so much fun. trying to find the clues and get the codes....gets the adrenaline going.
would defo recommend. great for team building and staff activity days.
thank you very much to the hosts. they were great too. hint hunt need to come to manchester now.

3  Thank survivor1217