“Protein Hit in Terminal 3”

Oriel Grande Brasserie
Ranked #1,043 of 22,857 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
London, United Kingdom
“Protein Hit in Terminal 3”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I am no sure why but I find it almost impossible to go through an airport, regardless of the time of day, without eating. My restaurant of choice in Terminal 3 has to be Oriel. It isn't anything special and the service is pedestrian but I simply yearn for a steak and beer and they manage it well.

• Visited May 2013

• Finnish first
London, United Kingdom
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Based on previous experience eating at Heathrow, we didn't expect great things and were truly surprised. Service, food and price were all great and prices were guilt-free indeed.

We need more Oriel branches please!

• Visited April 2013
Ham, United Kingdom
“Marvellous”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

And I stumbled across it by accident. I hadn't read the reviews before I'd enjoyed a delicious glass of wine and succulent smoked salmon.
Definitely a haven of peace and civilisation.
Excellent and charming service (thank you Paolo).
Adds to the positives before a great trip

Visited May 2013
London, England
“Very good apart from the sausages”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

There are not many places in Terminal 3 serving a full breakfast but this is one of them. We were given a menu whilst we were waiting our turn to be seated and then taken to a small but perfectly acceptable table near the bar. Our first impressions were of space and comfort unlike other airport establishments we have visited. Drinks orders were taken and then a few minutes later, our order for full breakfast. My partner's poached eggs on muffin was good, my vegetarian was very good with the exception of the Quorn sausages which were rather cheap and tasteless – there are far better veg sausages available for a similar price. The staff worked very hard to keep things flowing and we will eat here again when we are next in Heathrow. There is no free wifi offered which would have been a bonus. Prices were average for airports.

• Visited May 2013
“Good value, good service pre flight meal.”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We enjoyed a meal at this air side restaurant waiting for the flight for our holiday. The staff were friendly and the menu had a good selection of dishes and drinks. I was surprised at how competitive the prices were - I normally expect to pay a lot more in the departure lounge but the price at Oriel were comparable with regular street prices.

• Visited April 2013