“So yummy!”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I visited here on a Saturday afternoon, with three others.

We all chose from the Korean menu items, with two of us having a Bibimap - an iron couldron like bowl arrived with the prepared ingredients (in my case: chicken, rice vegetables and pickled cabbage) neatly arranged, we were given chilli sauce to pour over and then mix everything together. (I really want to find an excuse to visit again so I can have another!)
The Bibimap continues to cook in front of you, so the flavour and texture developed throughout the meal. Each dish was flavoured brilliantly and tasted fresh.

While we went on a Saturday lunchtime, we didnt take advantage of the lunchtime offer as wanted to choose items from the main menu. I thought the food was priced reasonably and I noted that there were some set meals starting from about £15- which included a small gass of house wine.

I definately recommend, a great eat and so conveniently placed right by Victoria Station, The Apollo and Victoria Place Theatres.

1  Thank Mitzi-pie

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We discovered this place while looking for a place from where we could grab a bite to eat before watching the wonderful musical called 'Wicked'. That's how we discovered Lime Orange. Lovely modern decor inside, really fast wireless Internet, service with a smile and really really great Chicken Katsu Udon. I am a huge fan of Udon noodles and rarely manage to find a place that makes them just so. Needless to say I fell for this place and went right back the next day even though we weren't going to watch a musical afterwards. If you're a fan of noodles or Asian food, do give it a try! :)

3  Thank Mx247
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We got caught in the rain when waiting outside Wicked. We went round the restaurants around the theatre and we asked each one if they would server us in time for the show. The staff at Lime Orange assured us that we could dine in and make it on time to the show, and even helped us choose items on the menu that were both good and quick to make.

The food was very good and the atmosphere was also very welcoming. there were tables all the way out till the entrance door which made them very chilly. Personally I would suggested eating at a table half way or all the way in.

1  Thank DevaFalc
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had an hour before heading across the road to see Wicked. Went as a family and our girls loved the interactive way the food was served and delivered. Friendly staff. We had a set meal for two which was the large hot stone bowls and the mixed bbq, with a couple of extra starters.

2  Thank Peter K
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Was invited along for a lunch with colleagues and the food was sumptuous, grilled Salmon and Teriyaki sauce. Despite the modestly sized venue, the warmth efficiency and overall high-attention service levels ensure you don't feel claustrophobic at all.

Would definitely recommend for a quick, yet quality lunch and yes, I will be going again! ;-)

2  Thank Mistah L