“Ray of sunshine in the London gloom”

Cote Brasserie - Soho
Ranked #274 of 23,226 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a monthly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Chanced upon this Bistro and took a break from trudging through the London rain,Didn't expect great things after all £14 for 3courses in Central London can't be brilliant can it? I was wrong -excellent value to be had here starters of salmon were followed by a minute steak which was promised to be served pink, and indeed it was and delicious too.Chocolate pot finished a really rather good meal Wine was also inexpensive,never heard of this place place before but apparently they are part of a chain So I will be back very soon.Well done Cote and all your staff who provided us with a very warm welcome and great service,Compliments go to the chef for cooking that steak so well

1  Thank Grahamwesterman
There are newer reviews for Cote Brasserie - Soho

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I arrived after 6 pm, had no booking, so they gave me a table just beside the door. I had a chicken liver as starter (£5.95), delicious. But the sirloin steak (£16.5) was so cold that the garlic bread (£1.5) hardly melt and the meat wasn't the best. The service was really good though.

1  Thank manbato
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Last night in London and we stumbled across Cote Brasserie - great pre-theater menu with lots of choices. We were a party of 6 and I think everyone had something different. You can never go wrong with a dark chocolate pot! Good service and an overall enjoyable experience - would definitely return and recommend.

1  Thank Penny P
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I called at Cote Soho for Sunday Lunch recently.

My starter choice, Chicken Liver Pate was nice but I have tasted better.

My Sirloin Steak was a good size and just right for me.

The Desert, Apple tart with Ice Cream was delicious.

I shall return soon to try some of the other items on the Menu.

1  Thank AuldJimmy
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We were quickly seated offered menu and drinks. As we were on a schedule to the theater we have asked waiter to be prompt and they were. Food was well prepared as always, tasty, well priced and quickly served.