“a great introduction”

Alternative Pub Crawl of London
Ranked #7 of 1,279 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Free Entry to 5 Bars & Clubs, Free Shots, Cheap Drinks, & Sexy Photos! Voted London's Number 1 Pub Crawl (on Tripadvisor), London Gone Wild runs unforgettable nights out in London's coolest areas for tourists and locals alike 7 nights a week. Valued at over £50, you can grab tickets on our website starting from as little as £10. Our main parties are in the West End and Shoreditch. Check out our website for more info!
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was initially unsure if I should go to this event but I'm so glad I did. Met some lovely people and visited really nice bars I wouldn't have known about otherwise. And I went back a couple weeks later! All in all a great night out :)

There are newer reviews for London Party Pub Crawl

Reviewed March 28, 2013

This was my first time ever going to this pub crawl. I'm also an international student, so this was my first time "partying" in London. It was a blast! Definitely an amazing experience in comparison to Canada! I loved how we were all introduced to one another, it made it easier to mingle. Also, drinks were reasonably priced! It is definitely worthwhile!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I've been on this pub crawl twice now and have had a blast each time! Kyle is so great at introducing people and making everyone feel comfortable. I'm new to London and can't recommend this enough as a way to meet new people - plus the drink specials and shots are fantastic!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I heard from a friend about this pub crawl so we joined in and had a great night out in Shoreditch. One entry fee, free shots and drink specials in great pubs with absolutely amazing and fun people. We met Londoners as well as people from all around the world that night and truly made some friends. Great organisation and fun hosts, I will defnitely go on another pub crawl with this crew when I get beack to London!

Das war wirklich meine favourite night out in London und ich werde auf jeden Fall wieder auf einen von Kyle's pub crawls gehen wenn ich wieder in London bin! Super Preis-Leistung, tolle Pubs und einfach die besten Leute!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stop reading reviews, because this is a certified good time! You meet new people, good drink prices and you're looked after by the sweetest hosts. (:

2  Thank KMN14