“Great time!”

Pub Crawl of Central London
Ranked #6 of 1,284 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Free Entry to 5 Bars & Clubs, Free Shots, Cheap Drinks, & Sexy Photos! Voted London's Number 1 Pub Crawl (on Tripadvisor), London Gone Wild runs unforgettable nights out in London's coolest areas for tourists and locals alike 7 nights a week. Valued at over £50, you can grab tickets on our website starting from as little as £10. Our main parties are in the West End and Shoreditch. Check out our website for more info!
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I've never done a pub crawl of any kind so this was a totally new thing for me. I'm visiting from California and my sister (who lives here for school) wanted me to get the whole experience of London bars with her friends. So despite my normal hesitation to crowded bars full of sweaty guys and way-too-loud EDM, I went along for the ride and I'm so glad I did! First off the guy who runs this thing, Kyle, is so amazing. He really makes you feel comfortable and ensures you're constantly having a good time. Before you know it, you're feeling like the others with you are like your new best friends and everyone's having a blast. The 4 bars we went to were each cool in their own way but with Kyle's sweet connects, we felt like VIP in each one. Overall I really enjoyed myself, from the delicious shots to the great company. I highly recommend joining Kyle and co. for the next pub crawl if you can make it! :)

1 Thank JamieColetta

Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great night in london”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

i was joining the gone wild pub crawl and that was a lot of fun!
every bar/club out of 4 we`ve been in was different from the others, an experience for itself. we had a great time.. ive been to places i wouldnt have been if i was on my own^^ and the best is that u meet ppl from all over the world - thats soo cool! ;)

London, United Kingdom
“Mind-Blowing :)”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

It is my first experience to join the Gond Wild Pub Crawl and i really love it. I got to meet really interesting, funny friends all around the world. At first, i am thinking it is quite impossible to go to all 4 pubs or bars within one night, however, the organizer Kyle is literally amazing in arranging everything for us. And it happened to be enjoyable time i had in every bits of each pubs. And i really think it is some kinds of night-life experiences that you cannot miss out when you come to London :)) Highly Recommend!!

London, England, United Kingdom
“awesome!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I had loads of fun, Kyle was really nice and I met people from all over the world! I would definitely recommend it!

London, England, United Kingdom
“Easily one my best nights out in London!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I find Shoreditch an exciting alternative nightlife area in London. Off the beaten tourist path yet there's quite a diverse crowd, not too pricey, and it's got lots of character. I've been or pass through Shoreditch many times, but this is a really an excellent way to experience its nightlife! You get a shot at every venue, exclusive drink specials, skip queues, and more importantly, it's a great way to meet new folks. And all for only £10! Huge savings considering the cover charges at the last two clubs.

Visited November 2012