“The best Italian meal outside of Italy”

Gustoso Ristorante & Enoteca
Ranked #1,051 of 23,381 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Westminster
Description: A stylish Italian dining retreat in Westminster, Gustoso Ristorante and Enoteca is the sister restaurant of Al Duca and Osteria dell'Angolo in London. A diverse selection of dishes prepared using fresh, seasonal ingredients are served up on the menu, with popular choices including deep fried squid with N'duja and roasted peppers, Tagliolini with Cornish crab sweet chilli and garlic, slow cooked pork belly with apple sauce and sauteed broccoli, and our delicious Tiramisu. The bar is an ideal place for a pre-dinner aperitif, or a relaxed after-work drink with colleagues.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I visited Gustoso with my girlfriend on a Friday Dinner in June 2013. The restaurant was buzzing and the atmosphere was great. We had a delicious meal and received excellent service from all the staff. William was particularly helpful and recommended me a great Brunello di Montalcino. We had a first class experience and would encourage others to go and see for themselves a stunning Italian Restaurant.

2  Thank Thomas C

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I was with my best friends in Gustoso. We had a great time there. Delicious italian ham and cold plate, with a good choice of wines. Waiters were very friendly and always smiling. If you are in London definitely go and try this restaurant.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I took my Mum out for dinner here the other evening, and we both agreed taht it was very good, having a Venetian father I know a great deal about Italian food/restaurants here in UK and more so in Venice and Italy. We found Gustoso, to be professionally run as was the service and the food presentation and taste, the wine list etc excellent. It reminded me of a few Ristorante/Enoteca I have been in before in Italy.
Well done to the manager and all the staff. I will be back.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Visited Ristorante Gustoso last night with a friend and had a really excellent meal! The service was very good from start to finish, attentive but in no way did we feel rushed at all. We both had specials for starters- mine was a aubergine/pepper/mozzarella combo which was heavenly. I asked the waiter to choose his personal favourite main and he selected calves livers with broccoli and bacon- I wasn't sure I would like as I'm not a massive fan of liver but it was to die for! Seriously good food. We shared a slice of cake with ice cream for dessert, all of that plus a bottle of wine for £40 per head- great value in our option based on the quality of the food. Location is 5mins walk from Victoria station so couldn't be better placed. We're going back as soon as possible!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

That really says it. This restaurant began well, but is losing some of what put it high on the list in a restaurant-challenged area. I could say a lot more, but no time. Nice people.