“See you soon.....”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“See you soon.....”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I went for dinner with a friend of mine to this unpretentious, warm and friendly restaurant in Ealing . A very nice, warm and friendly atmosphere (I liked a lot the nice music on the background). Here you can find a authentic italian restaurant. We arrived late but had a warm welcome from Mrs. Roberta. I reccomend the homemade pasta... I want to try again in the future. Here you can find a good level quality at low price. Value quality/price: ten stars...

• Visited March 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Real food the Italian way”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We spent a great evening with friends at the restaurant. We enjoyed all the traditional italisan courses but the fresh cooked pasta was just like mama makes, with lots of real italian flavour . The staff were friendly and Roberta could not do enough to accommodate our tables needs, changing the menu specially for us, especially Peters lasagna

• Visited March 2013
“Authentic”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Lovely authentic italian food run by an equally lovely owner. My OH loved the olive oil and homemade relish/jam to go with the cheese. Great addition to the area. Have also been with friends on a cold winter evening and it's really friendly and warming.

Visited December 2012
London
“A little corner of Rome, in Ealing W5!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I only discovered this little gem shortly before Christmas and resolved to visit at the first opportunity. This turned out to be towards he end of January and we enjoyed it so much that we returned two days later for a second helping! The restaurant is on a corner and conveniently situated between South Ealing and Ealing Broadway stations and the 65 bus stops almost outside. Our first visit was spontaneous... we were on our way home from the cinema and felt like a quick snack (fish'n'chips and KFC were suggested but, luckily I remembered Casa Roberta was nearby). We stopped outside, peered through the window, and saw it looked very busy... but Roberta herself came to the door and welcomed us in, making space for the three of us. We shared some Frittatine while ny friend and I were waiting for the Lasagne, which was going to be 15 minutes, and turned out to be excellent and huge! My friend's husband had a creamy baked chicken dish which he said was very good. We were so impressed with the food, the service and the general atmosphere that my friend and I returned two days later and this time I had a Roman style potato gnocchi dish with bacon & cream and she had fettuccine with the same sauce. The quality of the food was superb and the prices very reasonable. Looking forward to going again next week!

• Visited January 2013
“Now that was a surprise worth repeating!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We are locals, and since opening we have paused to look at the menu on many occasions but never been tempted to pop in. Today however was an exception an by golly, what a wonderful treat was in store.

Initially the service seemed a little odd with the friendly waitress being a little confused over what was on the menu. Having said that, she was very sweet and I suspect new to the role.

My partner went for mini olive breads and a main of baked fish. I had the mushroom soup and also went for the baked fish.

Everything was well sourced traditionally made, seasoned to perfection and cooked exceptionally.

Without question a superb meal reasonably priced and thoroughly enjoyed.

We will be back!

RnJ
Ps my partners sweet tooth has just confirmed the place has also the beat ever tiramisu ever!

1 Thank Richard D