“One of the most amazing Italian restaurants I've been to”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of L'artista

L'artista
Ranked #8,348 of 22,367 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, England, United Kingdom
“One of the most amazing Italian restaurants I've been to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

I've been going to that place for probably over 10 years now and I have never had a bad meal. This is Italian food at it's best so do not go by what this place looks like, you will not regret going there for a meal. Prices are reasonable as well, I've been to a lot more expensive places as well as many restaurants in Italy and food was no where near to what you can get in L'artista in Hendon. Staff is also very friendly and they have decent Italian wine on offer.

• Visited January 2014

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“First time visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Went with a friend, whom has visited many times before, and knows the family, I must say the atmosphere was warm and very welcoming, the staff catering for your every need... The food was exceptional and so fresh...
I would love to return when I next visit London... Thank you for a lovely evening

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food at an amazing price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I often eat here and whenever I have friends in town I take them here to eat. They all can't believe how big the portion sizes are for such a good price, especially in London! The garlic pizza bread is to die for and I always insist on getting this. I have tried their pasta, pizza and calzone and would happily eat these all day every day. The calzone are as big as my head and could definitely feed two.The restaurant isn't much to look at, it almost as a foreign 'holiday' feel about it, however I feel this only adds to it's authentic charm and the food is so good that you wouldn't care if you were sat on the pavement eating it! It doesn't have outdoor seating as such but the windows open up almost like doors and this makes it great in summer. I can't recommend this place enough.

• Visited February 2013
Naples, Italy
“good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I eat here often, pizza, pasta all excellent real Italian cuisine with Italian products with prices fair for what you consume. I recommend

• Visited February 2013
Cromer, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A real Italian restaurant with a stunning value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

It is one of my favorite places to go for a meal when in london for business or leasure purpose. A nice restaurant, family managed, where I can have a real italian meal, a proper expresso how I love instead of the classic coffee soup you get anywhere at a price closer to a caf then a restaurant. portions are huge, the service quick and the food really cooked on demand. Nice as well the choice of italian bottled water and puddings. Tried the pizza too which is a class A one. I would suggest it to who really loves the italian food and cares more its quality then a posh surrounding.

• Visited March 2012