“Great place for beers”

The Exmouth Arms
Ranked #5,874 of 22,367 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Brew Pub, Contemporary, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Clerkenwell
Description: Pub serving food. Eg farm reared chicken, squash tart, blueberry tart & cream. Prices good. I generally avoid pubs but atmosphere great, I enjoyed it. My feet were even tapping to the mjusic!
London, United Kingdom
“Great place for beers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went here with my husband for a quick drink before dinner. We both love trying out different beers so this place appealed. We couldn't decide what to have, the barman spotted us dithering and gave us various samples to help us make up our mind which I thought was excellent. Nice comfortable place and I am looking forward to returning when we can stay for a proper night out.

• Visited December 2012

London
“Amazing range of quality ales and craft beers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I went here last night with my boyfriend and some colleagues in search of quality ales. My colleagues were from Australia so I wanted them to get the chance to experience some proper English ales. We weren't disappointed. The range of ales is very impressive and the they also had an extensive range of craft beers. It was busy but it wasn't completely over run. I will definitely go back to try some of the other ales and craft beers in the range.

• Visited October 2012