“What's Wrong with Spoons? ”
Review of The Half Moon

The Half Moon
Ranked #5,772 of 28,450 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

Not for the first time in wetherspoon, despite telling the team about our dietary requirements our food was served incorrectly. As there is an intolerance we couldn't make do and had to return it
We order a vegan pizza, with chicken and bacon as my partner can't have cheese, and just like the great spoon of Ilford, they got the order wrong. I will admit I've so annoyed by my previous experience I've mocked a star off. How difficult is it to read a screen, and check before delivery?
Totally annoyed that there aren't procedures in place from a trusted 5 star EHO brand, no way acceptable. I've already contacted you directly to dicuss this further, I will update this review if I get a response.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (173)

Reviewed July 8, 2019

The serving staff were unfriendly . The girl that served me seem to struggle with me ordering double eggs chips and baked beans!! The eggs were slightly underdone and looked like they had small pieces of some green vegetables in the white!!! When they arrived they were all on three different plates and dishes!!!!! Two of my friends ordered meals that took an eternity to arrive and one said his meal was dry and only ate it as he was starving !! We had to wait at the counter for cups for coffees as they had run out!! There was no milk for the teas only soya and the staff had to be asked to put some out!! The only good thing about it was the flowers outside!! Will never go to this one again!!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

This used to bi a chapel. You can still get an impression of walking to a church if you enter at main gate. Great place for food and drinks all at nice prices.

Reviewed June 16, 2019

We enjoyed a nice beer after workout in this awesome pub, we had the pleasure to meet Federica, she served us and she has been very nice and polite, we had good time, definitely will come back

Reviewed June 15, 2019

Rude obnoxious female staff member, 20 something with long red hair. Popped in here for some lunch and saw a staff member being rude and patronising to a disabled customer then refusing to serve him when he asked what the problem was! don’t know if she was having a bad day but her behaviour was appalling and not a very good representation for Wetherspoons. Certainly needed some training in customer care and diversity. Can’t comment on the food as had lost my appetite by then.