“wonderful central location”
other traveler has booked this property
bedroom
bedroom single sofa bed in the dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
bedroom
single sofa bed in the dining area
Second bedroom
kitchen and dining area 1
kitchen and dining area 2
kitchen and dining area 3
kitchen and dining area 4
Layout (there is a double bed in the room on the left side)
bathroom
nearby attraction: Trafalgar Square & National Gallery
nearby attraction: Buckingham Palace
nearby attraction: Burlington Arcade
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

paperboat...
fremantle
“excelent central location.”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

This flat was a fabulous location, right near the embankment, close to transport and the theaters. The flat itself was ok, our bed was not the worst bed we've slept on nor the best during our trip. However my daughters found the fold out bed a bit uncomfortable. The TV was in the kitchen and I think that a comfortable built in bench lounge seat along the end of the kitchen that could double as a dining seat and a comfortable seat with cushions would make tv viewing and relaxing more comfortable in the kitchen area- mind you this was only a small problem as we only spent a couple of evenings in after a couple of busy days. Other days were spent out at shows which were easily reached from the flat.
There appears to be some renovations in progress in the building and there are a couple of things that may need repairing in the flat but nothing that caused any real concern - except the fact that the dryer didn't work and we had to dry a load of washing in front of the heater. The windows open which is a plus for me. And it has a lift!!! great for someone with a knee injury as the flat is on the third floor.
There was a problem when we arrived - in that the fellow who does the cleaning and was to let us in was not there at the arranged time the real positive was the reaction of the owner/manager. She was very apologetic and suggested that we leave our bags with the builder doing the renovations downstairs and we go and get coffee and cake while she contacted the fellow and until he could get there, the cost of which she would reimburse us. When he arrived the room had not yet been cleaned and we had to go out and about again, a little inconvenient after a days travel but again the lady was very apologetic and she arrived the next day with a bottle of champagne by way of an apology. Problems happen occasionally to the best of us and I think that the way they are dealt with that makes the management good or bad and in this case I was happy to accept the apology and did not let this experience colour my feelings about the flat.
I would stay there again as it was comfortable and convenient and for london in that area a relatively economical way to stay for an extended period of time.
Perhaps a new mattress (it was a tad uneven, although I preferred this one to our newer but very hard paris one) And a few fix ups in the bathroom but yes I would recommend it to my friends from the point of view that the manager was friendly and helpful, the location great and the flat was clean and comfortable enough and that we felt quite safe in the area.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Management Response
Jan 28, 2014
Thank you for your comments. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you appreciated the central location. Thank you for your patience and we will definitely take your feedback on board. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
midatlant...
Los Angeles
“wonderful central location”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

We absolutely loved the location of the flat, right in the center of London, short walk to Soho/Covent Garden/Trafalgar Square etc, with easy access to tubes and major train lines. Although it is steps away from 2 tube stations (Embankment & Charing Cross), Gordon's Wine Bar and a generally very lively area, the flat is surprisingly very quiet. The flat is fairly basic but clean with a comfortable double bed (we did not use the sofabeds in the living room) and a large-ish eat-in kitchen. The management company, City Holiday Home, was great to work with and very responsive and replied quickly to any questions. The flat was exactly as described by the management company (including advising us of the temperamental elevator, which we used only for luggage) and other reviews however the location was even better than we expected. Highly recommended and we look forward to staying here on our next visit to London.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
Dec 18, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience in our apartment and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed the stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
RebeccaSa...
San Francisco, California
“Nice little flat”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The flat was as promised, clean and ready for us on time. The WiFi worked fairly well, and there were plenty of linens. Note that kitchen is really quite small, and that toilet paper is not provided, which is unexpected for those of us coming from the States. Location is decent - 7 or 8 minute walk from two different Tube stations. Local manager was friendly and helpful, providing a guidebook and disposable rain poncho for us. Guests with any mobility issues should be well aware that staircase is quite steep and narrow.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sydney
Reviewed July 18, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved this apartment, great location, everything we needed”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

The location of this apartment is amazing. Right in the middle of everything that we wanted and needed. The apartment was extremely clean and all the amenities were wonderful. It is a spacious yet compact apartment. I would definitely stay there again. It was perfect. Thank you.

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Super flat - we loved it”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

The apartment is clean & well kept and quiet for the location. It is close shopping, restaurants and transportation. Apartment is well equipped which is very rare. I would definitely stay there again when I am in London the next time. The owner is very courteous and professional.

A romantic getaway
NY
Reviewed July 12, 2012 for a stay in October 2011

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing