Emirates Air Line Cable Car - Royal Docks

from $10.23
from $16.94
from $28.17
2,891 results
All reviews oyster card oysters city airport thames barrier canary wharf excel centre aviation experience docklands area travel card return ticket jubilee line thames clipper docklands light railway smooth ride olympic park london eye scared of heights
Reviewed today via mobile

What an amazing experience. Not one for heights usually but felt safe and secure. Did the return trip and it was fantastic. Must do experience

Reviewed today

I have always wanted to go on the Emirates Air Line Cable Car over the Thames. I booked prior to our visit and it was extremely easy to get to the start of our ride. When we got onto our car, the views were instant. We could see all of the sites down the river. It was a fantastic ride with great views and one that I will do again.

Reviewed 2 days ago

short ride during day time and you reach quickly to the other end.
the sights were not much interested you see on board not like main central london attractions

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We came on a bright sunny day and the whole experience is the best £3.50 you can spend in London, go South and you can get down to Borough for the market and walk down the South Bank.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Tried out this cable car today luckey for me I am attending WTM and did not have to pay it was a great comfortable ride great view of the docklands and surrounding areas it also saved me time using it rather than using the tunnel which would of taken longer and taxi fair would have been more for me will use it after work

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Pick a lovely day for a short trip across the Thames on the Emirates Cable car just use your oyster card for a £3.20 one way trip and enjoy the views .

Reviewed 6 days ago

Short trip, but worth the price. You get around 100 meters up in the air, and get a brilliant view of Greenwichm Canary Wharf and much more of London

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The best £3.50 spent to cross the river to other side.
The views were breathtaking and even more stunning on a clear sunny day.
Feels a lot safer than you’d imagine so worth the trip.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I went with my wife and little kids for a ride. It was very nice with nice views.
The kids enjoyed so much.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Needed to get across river to O2 arena. Most direct from our hotel was using the cable car. So glad we did! We went over at night and the views of London at night lit up was amazing! Fare was £4.50 one way which we thought was good value. Didn't buy a return as closed at 11pm and we didn't think would make it back in time as takes ages to get out of 02. Only criticism is that it closes too early. Even extra half hour would help people wanted to get back over river after concert arena. Well worth a ride just for aerial views.