“AMAZING!”

Jack's at the Junction
Ranked #2,879 of 24,020 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Diner, British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Well welcome to Jack’s, Clapham’s favourite local independent café and popular purveyor of posh nosh, good honest grub and classic quick bites to eat since 2010.At Jack’s we like to eat well, really well. All of our dishes are specials, from hearty breakfasts, champion baked spuds and proper main plates, to our trademark leafy salads and gourmet stacked sandwiches.You can eat in or take out, either way, a warm welcome awaits just a minute’s walk from Clapham Junction station. Jack’s is the perfect place to catch up with friends, recover from the night before, relax in your lunchtime, or even hold a quick business meeting.
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Worth waiting which on a Saturday morning was about 15 minutes, large portions amazing food and reasonable prices.

Had the yankee give it a go!

A must visit!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

My work colleagues and I regularly go to Jack's during lunch. My colleague had his leaving lunch there and they prepared a sign and tweeted a picture of the sign before we came. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. The Jacket Potato is a particular favorite in the office. Portion sizes are generous and food is reasonably priced.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been living in London for 2.5 years now and I struggled to find a nice place where a proper English Breakfast was served at an affordable price.
The hash browns were delicious, same as the eggs, mushrooms and beans. Two of the people I went with ordered a fresh orange juice and we could not believe how big the glasses were.
The decoration is very modern and the environment is joyful and friendly

I will undoubtfully take my friends there again for another outstanding breakfast.

Francisco.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Sadly I was just passing through but what a fry-up! Great value and a great place, a genuine mix of clientele as well. My only regret was they're not licensed as a bloody mary or a mimosa would have gone down very well.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

A breakfast/brunch venue to die for! All the usual as well as eggs benedictine, florentino and much more. Friendly staff and a professionally presented meal.