“Superb food, great staff.”

Jack's at the Junction
Ranked #1,878 of 23,226 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Diner, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Well welcome to Jack’s, Clapham’s favourite local independent café and popular purveyor of posh nosh, good honest grub and classic quick bites to eat since 2010.At Jack’s we like to eat well, really well. All of our dishes are specials, from hearty breakfasts, champion baked spuds and proper main plates, to our trademark leafy salads and gourmet stacked sandwiches.You can eat in or take out, either way, a warm welcome awaits just a minute’s walk from Clapham Junction station. Jack’s is the perfect place to catch up with friends, recover from the night before, relax in your lunchtime, or even hold a quick business meeting.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We found this cafe whilst staying in the Clapham Junction area. It is a great place to eat it does get very busy but the staff are so friendly and the food is top class.

There are newer reviews for Jack's at the Junction

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Brilliant little gem. Love the generous salads, breakfasts and had a beautiful homemade tomato soup in there today. Best place for lunch in Clapham Junction - by a mile. And affordable to boot.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Its a short walk from the tube about 5 minutes walk away. I had the yankee which comprised of two pancakes or toasts with bacon and eggs. Costs about close to 6 pounds i think? The bacon was a little too salty for my liking but other than that i liked it! my boyfriend took the english breakfast which had little button mushrooms too but i didnt like that too much. I loved the hash browns though! each meal came with a choice of juice/tea/coffee.
Overall great experience.

1  Thank Melwsy
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Jack's is by far my best discovery in Clapham, from the friendly atmosphere to the professional service and the excellent food, you truly feel like you're getting your money's worth here. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I used to be a regular here and enjoyed the breakfasts. I have to say they are still good, but the sausages have shrunk somewhat in the last few months.

I recently tried their lunch menu and was very disappointed at the quality of the food. The burger was tasteless and the chips cold- very simple things to get right.

The place is extremely cramped which makes relaxing when dining impossible depending in where you are seated.

The service is nice and polite but before I finished my food I was being ushered out to pay the bill. I wouldn't mind seeing as they are busy, but I had not finished.

Overall, breakfasts are good, restaurant cramped, other food mediocre and service could be better.