Hotel ibis budget London Whitechapel - Brick Lane
$281
$238
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$175
$163
$238
$243
$166
Agoda.com
  • Pool
3,436 results
All reviewsaldgate east stationseparate toiletshower cubiclefree wifidistrict linerooms are basicshort staydouble bedbus stoptower bridgeyogurtwould stay againnight's sleepbuffet breakfastsmall roomgood nights sleepmin walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We booked this hotel for one night as wanted to stay near our teenagers who were staying in Whitechapel. We checked in around 10pm, we had pre booked online and all was straightforward, receptionist very helpful and cheerful too. Despite a budget hotel, the room (although bijou) was very clean, cosy and comfortable, and also quiet. Loved the light changing shower! We didn't have breakfast but were surprised how busy it appeared as such low noise levels. We were really impressed with this Budget Ibis and would definitely book one again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kazlawson
Julien L, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget London Whitechapel - Brick Lane, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Handy for me, out and about in Whitechapel for the weekend. Room small but as expected. Very clean. Breakfast buffet with no cooked breakfast option. In retrospect would have booked normal Ibis. Good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Julien L, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget London Whitechapel - Brick Lane, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

General Manager.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Julien L, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget London Whitechapel - Brick Lane, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I decided to go with my two (grown up) sons to London last November for three days and not to spent a fortune for that.
Planning was not so easy job: for reasonable price there is not a lot of hotels in London if you intend to book one room for three: or is terrible expensive, or is a hostel with sharing WC - or you must pay two rooms instead of one.
Due to the fact that Accor/Ibis chain is my first choice when I am going to book a hotel, I found out that a chain of "Ibis Budget" is offering what I need, so I booked half a year in advance.
Hotel is located in a nice suburb, mostly muslim part of the town and a mosque is next door. It is not disturbing - surroundings are very quite and safe.
Price is decent, worth to pay.
Logistics is very good: bus station is in front of the hotel doors and two tube stations are 5 minutes walk away.
Hotel staff is very pleasant and ready to help, I have to give special thanks to Lucy from the reception.
Beds are good for sleeping, I did not expect a lot of place in the room.
A big supermarket is 7 minutes walk. opened at 7 in the morning.
I will stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Book early. Do not be afraid of the word "budget". It literarly express that you get a lot for a little money paid.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Julien L, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget London Whitechapel - Brick Lane, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

General Manager.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We spent two nights as a family in a room for 3 with a bunk bed ( still wonder what happens if you have two children) - the room is compact but clean and had a good nights sleep - the bed was comfy and the hotel was quiet. We had a problem with the smoke alarm flashing the first night, and whilst it wasn't sorted out by the maintenance person while we were out on our return a person from the reception team did. The reception team were very welcoming and helpful, and on departure you can leave your luggage for £2 an item - fantastic not to have to lug cases around on our final day. This is London on a budget, but where else can you stay for such a low price per person that isn't in a tent!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Julien L, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget London Whitechapel - Brick Lane, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind regards, Julien Lamarre, General Manager.