“Always a pleasure”

Naked Nosh
Ranked #14,563 of 24,997 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: International
Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

Used to be a regular customer through hungryhouse throughout 2010 and 2011. Since I moved out of London been missing the butter poached salmon, the mixed croquettes and the chocolate deserts with salty caramel sauce. Good to see the quality is the same and that the owner is focused on the business as always. Keep up the good work. Always a please

1  Thank MartinStanley12345

Reviewed October 10, 2014 via mobile

Ordered the Naked Caesar Salad - It arrived and half the ingredients were missing (bacon, croutons and cheese). My colleague ordered the exactly the same thing and was missing the same ingredients. When we phoned to complain and ask for the correct salad (since they cost £8.75 each!) we were told they would not be replaced since they were very busy. When my colleague insisted they replace them he was told Naked Nosh did not need clients like us and wasn't bothered at all by our future custom. We then asked to speak to the owner/manager, only to be told he was the owner (Mr Khan) and did not care! I have this conversation on a recorded line for anyone who'd like to hear it... Please never use this company again, they don't deliver what they promise and don't care about after service!

1  Thank Trev_150
Reviewed October 10, 2014

Don't place an order here! Ordered a caesar salad through Seamless Web. As has happened before half the ingredients were missing and when I complained to the restaurant, Mr Kahn, the owner, gave me a load of abuse. He refused to redeliver and didn't offer a refund. Said he didn't need my custom. Incredibly arrogant. The half salad they did deliver was tasteless and greasy. Rubbish!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I love naked nosh! Yes, I only get take away but still, they are super friendly on the phone, really helpful and the food is delicious. Well worth it!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Staff are always friendly and food is delicious AND healthy - a refreshing change from regular takeaways (you can sit down and eat there). Reasonably priced, generous portions and very very tasty. Fully recommend.

1  Thank Esme K