“Amazing! Best Thai ever”

Coconut Grove Thai Cafe
Ranked #7,139 of 23,234 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Great food, great value and great service. What more do you need. Definitely the best Thai restaurant in London..

1  Thank selina81
There are newer reviews for Coconut Grove Thai Cafe

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with work colleagues twice this month. The atmosphere is great and really encouraged us to talk and relax.

The food was delicious and we ate at very low cost from the 2 course lunch menu on both occasions.

Service was good and the staff were helpful. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I and my husband are regular customer of the restaurant. After Coconut G, Thai cuisine became our favourite one. We tried the cuisine most places but even chicken satay we cannot find as tasty as coconut g`s ones. The place like a hidden gem.

3  Thank ormary
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Good food, affordable price and super-kind staff. It's a cosy little place very close to the tube station of Islington. Living very close to it, I was always tempted to come inside since some weeks ago my partner and I were searching for some place for Sunday brunch and it came immediately in my mind: it was definetely a good spot for having it.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Hi

I'm a regular at the Coconut Grove for lunch. Cannot comment on the evening food, and I never drink alcohol there, so this is a review of the fixed-price lunch menu only.

It's just brilliant. The food is consistently excellent, and it's good value too. I'm yet to find a dish I don't like, and I've eaten pretty much the whole menu. They'll adapt anything on request (want a veggie version? get a small portion with a starter included in the fixed price? -- all no problem).

The service is patchy, veering between very good and incredibly bad. I don't care, this is a £ 6 a meal cafe not a £ 60 a meal posh eatery.

The garden outside is lovely when it's sunny, a rare find in this part of town.

Strongly recommended.