Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $32.70
from $90.30
from $44.80
5,046 results
All reviews safety briefing viewing platform sunset climb safety talk great fun coming down take photos scared of heights brilliant experience canary wharf birthday present great guide views are amazing own pace unique experience london eye harness
Reviewed today via mobile

We walked across the O2 today and we thought it was fantastic.
We had Suzie looking after us who was not only professional and made us feel safe but had a great sense of humour which made it even more fun . Thank you to Suzie it was great meeting you today.
Angela and Dawn x

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My wife and I booked a walk over the O2 arena for my birthday. The weather was fine when we arrived and we were able to get an earlier session which really suited us. The staff at the reception were friendly and very helpful. We watched the video, kitted up and set off. Our guide Craig was great and made the whole walk sociable and fun. The first and last sections are quite steep but nothing that anyone would need to worry about. The views from the top were brilliant with plenty of times for photos and selfies. I would recommend this.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Brilliant climb and views. George, our guide, was professional and very helpful. Great experience, would do it again. Fun thing to do with visitors from overseas.
Thank you George for a great time.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Amazing experience. Managed to see the whole of london with a beautiful sunset. I also got the celebration package which included a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses. This was a birthday surprise.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I booked this for my husbands birthday and he loved it. I got involved too and we were booked on the 10.45am climb. We arrived early so we asked if we could climb earlier and it was no problem at all as there was space. The staff on arrival were very accommodating and friendly. We had our briefing and our climb host was Craig. He explained everything in detail and made the group feel at ease. It’s a great experience one not to be missed. Craig chatted with the whole group throughout the climb and was very informative. Once at the top there is a chance to take pictures before you come down the other side. The first part of the climb is quite steep but there is no rush so don’t be put off by that as it’s does flatten out, the decent is also quite steep but it’s no problem at all as you are attached by your harness at all times. Well worth doing.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Forget socks and CD's this was a great present. My significant other half is not good with her feet off the floor but thank you to the very experienced staff and their patient nature we managed to get her to the ok as well. Great views across the area and well worth the effort.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I booked this for my boyfriend’s birthday - the ‘sunset’ climb. Setting off the weather was great, until unfortunately it poured with rain half way up our climb, really it poured. Despite this we still really enjoyed the experience - the weather was comical. Our tour guides, Mark G (think it was G) and Eke, were fantastic, really friendly and helpful. The organisation was really good! An experience to tick off our list, we recommend.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Booked for my Dads 50th birthday. An amazing experience with celebratory champagne at the top! Thank you Ben for the amazing tour and knowledge, we will be recommending to all our friends!

Reviewed 6 days ago

We arrived in good time and the staff were very welcoming and explained what would follow for today's climb.Our guide for the day was Mark G,such a nice chap,friendly and funny with a good knowledge of the London skyline.I took my wife and two teenage daughters as a 60th birthday treat and we had a great experience.The weather was kind to us and we climbed at a leisurely pace.It wasn't as difficult as we were expecting and you have plenty of time at the summit to enjoy the view and take pictures.We would recommend this to all of our friends.
My wife is an avid postcard writer and she was disappointed to find the gift shop did not sell any,the two girls in the shop were really helpful and gave us cards they sometimes give to school children at no cost.
A brilliant day!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We had the best time climbing the o2 . Our guide Rocas was great and we felt very safe. It was wonderful!