“A little slice of bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Moroccan Beauty

Moroccan Beauty
Ranked #65 of 321 Spas & Wellness in London
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A little slice of bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the hammam experience package at Moroccan Beauty. This involved relaxing in the steam room before being body brushed and having rose scented mud applied all over. The girls running the spa are delightful. My water was constantly topped up and they're keen to ensure you're comfortable and relaxed the whole time. The facial was heavenly using creams and oils made in Morocco. The surroundings are well thought out too. To top it off you are given mint tea and a sweet for restorative purposes before you leave for your next destination on a fluffy cloud. Highly recommend!

Visited September 2012

“A wonderfull treat for my daughter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I bought a voucher for the hammam for my daughter and I. We had a wonderful time thanks to the friendliness and generosity of the staff and the spa was relaxing and fun.

A perfect post-graduation evening for her, thank you very much for your kindness in arranging this treat, I found the whole experience very positive and the staff very helpful.

Visited August 2013
Brighton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lovely people, lovely experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I bought a groupon deal for my friend and I to have the Hamman spa and facial. I didn't know what to expect, never having had a Hamman, I was very impressed. The whole treatment resulted in both of us leaving there two hours later, in a very relaxed state. I would recommend and would go back again.

Visited August 2013
“Great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

It was my first time with the Hammam ritual and I left feeling so much better than when I came in. I would also recommend the facial and massage - fantastic.

Visited July 2013
Paris, France
“An amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had Moroccan Hammam at Moroccan Beauty in Fulham. It is really an amazing experience! The attention and care of the staff treating you is really amazing. I would suggest to anyone to go there after an hard working day, enjoy the Hammam culture and eventually drink their lovely moroccan mint tea . Very very very good!

Visited July 2013