“Meat & beer lovers heaven!”
Review of Duke's Brew & Que

Duke's Brew & Que
Reserve with OpenTable
Duke's Brew & Que is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,719 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: BBQ Monday - Wednesday: 6pm - 10pm Thursday: 6pm until 10.30pm Friday: 5.30pm - 10.30pm Saturday 12pm - 4pm (walk in and reservations for groups of 6 or more, 5.30pm - 10.30pm (reservation) Sunday 12pm - 4pm (walk in and reservations for groups of 6 or more, 5.30pm - 9.30pm (reservation) BAR Monday - Wednesday: 4 - 11pm Thursday - Friday: 4 - 11.30pm Saturday: 12 - 11.30pm Sunday: 12 - 10.30pm
United Kingdom
“Meat & beer lovers heaven!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Dukes is a bustling & buzzy American style haunt, very busy and loud (in a good way), and the food is so good! The beer list is absolutely huge, so if you're into trying new beers this is the place. The pork ribs are so tender but the large beef rib is mouth wateringly good (bit too big for 1 person though!) Staff very friendly and great value, we've already been spreading the word & we'll definitely be back! Only negative is the location, it's kind of in the middle of nowhere (for us) so involves taxi's. Still worth it though!

• Visited April 2013
Hannah V, General Manager at Duke's Brew & Que, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
This is a great review! We work hard to keep Dukes authentic and fun!
Really pleased you enjoyed yourself!

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“A taste of America”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is an American inspired barbecue experience. The range of food is limited but a very pleasing experience. The smoked ribs beef or pork are cooked in a smoker and are excellent as is the pulled pork. The premises also includes its own micro brewery which was much appreciated by members of our party. Service was good and novel with meals served on metal trays.

Visited March 2013
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Craft beer, Real BBQ food and service to die for”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This place caught my eye because of the beer and food on offer. We travelling quite a way, and I was concerned we'd not get a table. This is a popular and busy place. Don't come here for a intimate meal, but then would you really choose BBQ if you wanted intimacy? We got a table straight away, service was excellent all the way. Food was really good. I had the Greatest Hits, a mix of Beef Rib, Pork Ribs and Pulled Pork, and my partner had the Fish Burger. We shared Chilli Chips. I highly recommend Dukes and applaude the great staff. Thank you.

London, United Kingdom
“Friendly, bustling bar and restaurant”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Have been to Duke's a few times and the food has been consistently good. Also has a really nice range of both bottled and draft beers. The place can be pretty hectic but service is always friendly and usually pretty efficient. It's a good idea to book ahead because it's very popular.

• Visited March 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Good experience”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Havent written anything on here for a while, been living in brandscape britain, outside of London with all the usual high street chains either offending my tastebuds or just never leaving anything memorable for me to write about (I'm trying to whinge less and don't need to bleet about these experiences on trip advisor). Ended up and Dukes due to having a craving for Ribs and doing a bit of research on the net after a day at college in the city. Brought my girlfriend who had never had ribs before. We ordered a sharing platter, some beans, chicken wings and fries. Was just the right amount of food as suggested by our waiter. The beef rib was IMMENSE almost like some kind of cool sharing steak on a fred flinstone bone, it was one of the highlights for me. Pork ribs were sweet and smokey.. On the way home I kind of summarised the experience by commenting that the flavour was in the meat of both the pork and beef ribs, not just the sauce. I really enjoyed it, yes there were a couple of things that could have been better, but I was overjoyed pretty much and they had great ginger beer. I have worked in hospitality my adult life and have studied food at a degree level. This experience lit me up, thank you Dukes crew.

• Visited April 2013
Hannah V, General Manager at Duke's Brew & Que, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thanks so much for the positive comments, we work really hard to maintain quality in every area. Very much appreciated!