TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
6,560 results
All reviews tune hotel windowless room without windows no window st pancras budget hotel short stay rooms are small train station early check clean hotel your luggage comfortable bed convenient location one night stay excellent location the air conditioning
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having found Point A we wouldn't stay anywhere else. Clean, comfortable, friendly staff and so convenient for Eurostar. Have stayed for more than15 nights in total, and at least twice a year.
Looking forward to our return.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FrontDeskTeam-KX, Guest Host at Point A Hotel, London Kings Cross St Pancras, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Pauline B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review and sharing your experience with other travellers.

We are grateful to know that you wouldn't stay anywhere else and thank you for your kind words toward our staff as we are a friendly bunch.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind Regards
iza

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I know London hotel rooms are generally small, but when you have to walk sideways between your beds and the wall, well......then there was the bathroom! zi'm 5'8, not tall by any means, and I had to sit sideways on the toilet it order to do my business, as my knees hit the wall in front of me, with the paper dispenser between my knees....can't imagine what a 6'0 person would have to do. The basin is small, but that's the case with many hotels now, but the corrosion at the shower stall was ugly.
The location is great if your are planning to take the train somewhere, The beds were comfortable, the service of the staff generally "non-plus". Overall I would in future, find another hotel as I know there are some, at similar pricing.

Date of stay: September 2019
Victor V, General Manager at Point A Hotel, London Kings Cross St Pancras, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Thomashardy777,

I believe you have posted the above review to the wrong hotel, I will appreciate you remove your post and re-post it to the appropriate hotel you stayed at, as those photos do not reflect any of Point A Hotels bathroom. At Point A Hotels, you will not find a room in this state. Cleanliness and maintenance is what we pride our selves with given the high standard we have in place. As we can see you did not have a great experience, why not take the opportunity to stay in one of our Point A Hotels in future to enjoy the quality of our product and excellent service Point a Hotels brand offers with competitive rate.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I had amazing experience with this hotel. Location was a short walk from Kings cross and st. Pancras. The Staff was really friendly, we showed up earlier then check in time. Only had to wait 5 min and we were in our room. After our long 10 hour flight it was much appreciated

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FrontDeskTeam-KX, guest host at Point A Hotel, London Kings Cross St Pancras, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Michareitan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really do appreciate it. Glad to know you loved the location we do too. I will pass your lovely words along to the team, they surely will appreciate it. We do our very best to get you to your room so you can have a joyful rest. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent hotel, very clean, amazing price, staff very friendly, good choice of breakfast, perfect location and good walking distance from kings cross station, tube and main bus links (about 6minutes to walk to kings cross)
There's a CO-OP just over the road for anything you've forgotten I.e snacks etc...and a Green King pub opposite for a bite to eat

No kettle with tea or coffee in room but Would recommend and stay again! A*****

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really do appreciate it. Glad to know the team have been friendly throughout, I will pass your lovely words along. Amazing to know you loved the location, we do too. We hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I brought my Mum to London for a weekend break and chose to stay here for location and price. On arrival we checked in quickly and were Saturday with the compact room we had. Big enough for the 2 of us and we would be out in the city quite a lot.

Other than the bed being a little firm we had a good, quiet night sleep. It was fuss free and nice to come back to after a long day of walking.

Would recommend for the price, instead of some places that charge more further out of the city.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really do appreciate it. Amazing to know the room was perfect for your stay. The team at reception are there to assist to 24/hrs, had you come to reception we would have provided you with extra bedding. We hope to see you back very soon.