“Outstanding value for money!”

Point A Hotel, London Paddington
Ranked #275 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times on business, and it compares very favorably to others nearby; frankly you get much more room for less than half the money of many other Paddington hotels. The rooms are basic but modern and clean (again, quite a difference from other establishments nearby). The front desk team have never been less than charming, & my one interaction with the manager was most satisfactory. The prices are ridiculously cheap. Can't recommend it highly enough.
NB that downstairs rooms can seem awfully close to the tube tracks at 5 am!

• Stayed: December 2013
GM_Tune_Paddington, Guest Service Supervisor at Point A Hotel, London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience in Tune Hotel Paddington.

As regular and much-valued guests, your feedback is extremely important to us as it helps us to improve the services and facilities that we provide.

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Tune Hotel Paddington to stay during many months as it is a pleasure for us to have you as a guest and I hope we will enjoy your presence in our hotel for many months more.

Secondly, I would like to remark as you did, our great location, spotless clean rooms and our cheap rates as those are our main aims and we always guarantee them to our guests.

Our front desk team very much appreciate your kind words and they are looking forward to welcoming you back soon again!!

I would like to wish you a happy New Year!

Guest Service Supervisor

Write a ReviewReviews (2,621)

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I loved my stay at the Tune Paddington. This hotel has a great location to Paddington station and is clean and updated. You pay for everything that you want but I like it that way. If you dont want cable you dont pay for it. The rooms are small but work great for London as you are out and about most of the time. would go back for sure.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a kind review.

I am delighted to read that you are a Tune supporter and our concept fit perfectly with your needs. We always do our best to offer clean and comfortable rooms in a great location while also offering great value for money. And it is a pleasure to know that our efforts are pointed in the right direction.

On behalf of our team members and I are looking forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I spent 2 nights at the Tune Paddington and we were very happy with our stay there. I searched a lot before leaving on this trip, the price and location for this Tune Hotel fit our budget...but as usual we were both a little apprehensive. We had booked one of the rooms with no windows and I was a little concerned about that. When we checked in we received a room in the lower area which neither of us liked. I immediately went to the front desk and requested an upper floor which the person gave us. That room was small like most but designed very well for the space used. We also liked the fact that this hotel was fairly new and up to date instead of some old building with outdated furnishings (not vintage). I was impressed with the Tune Hotel and if we ever return to London, I'm sure I'll consider staying there again.

Room Tip: There is a slight rumble from the subway...an upper room is a little better.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Tune Hotel Paddington and that you found our rooms to be comfortable and well designed for your comfort.

We try our best to exceed our guest’s expectations by providing them a good location, clean and comfortable rooms at the best value, so I was glad to read that we managed to do so. As well as, I am happy to know that the front desk team could allocate your room on a high floor so you could have a pleasant stay.

Finally, as mentioned, I agree we are located in privilege area, just few minutes walking to the centre and surrounded by many restaurants, cafes and bars.

It is a pleasure to read that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have stayed at 3 of the Tune Hotels locations in London, most recently at the Paddington location, and have had terrific experiences with them all.

I can always count on friendly and helpful staff, very clean rooms and comfy beds at Tune. The rooms are quite tiny, but for a trip to London, I spend very little time at the hotel anyway, and find that it's a good value for the cost.

I will continue to recommend the Tune chain to friends and family, as a reliable, safe and comfortable option in London.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review regarding your previous stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you have had a good experience in Tune Hotels so far and could enjoy our comfortable rooms especially design to provide a good night’s sleep.

We always try to make sure all our guests get everything they need to enjoy their stays and we are happy to read once again we succeeded. As described, our rooms are space efficient, but designed to provide the comfort needed at a competitive price.

We are very proud of our staff and it is always satisfying to receive great comments like yours as it is nice to hear that our efforts are noticed.

Also thank you for mentioning our cleaning standards. Our housekeeping staff is working really hard every day to ensure a spotless stay for our guests.

Thank you once again for your recommendation to others. It is very much appreciate. I hope we will have the chance to accommodate you once again in the future.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had a lovely stay in Tune hotel in Paddington. Our room (twin room with window, on the 4th floor) was big enough to fit our luggage and there were two towels, shampoo and soap in the bathroom already although we took our own as well. We were out of the hotel most of the day so we did not use any of the add-ons such as tv or wifi. Excellent location, very near to Oxford street, with buses and two tube stations (Paddington and Edgware road) going to almost every area of London you'd like to visit as a tourist. Great night's sleep and the tube noise did not bother us at all. Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
GM_Tune_Paddington, Guest Service Supervisor at Point A Hotel, London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review following your lovely stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit and that you were happy with the room size and our great location.

Regarding the towels in the room, they are one of our extra add-ons so you can add to your booking for just £2 each towel.

I am glad that overall you found our hotel to be comfortable and it met your needs throughout your time with us.

Your kind recommendation is very much appreciated. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

The team and I would like to wish you a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

This is wonderful. You only pay for what you require.
The rooms are small, but very neat and tidy. The staff are friendly and the hotel is situated in a very strategic location - easy access to a rail station and a walking distance for the shopping ones.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review about your recent visit.

I was delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay with us and our concept suit your needs.

Great to know that you found our location perfect for you, located between two main stations and a short walking distance to the shopping area – London’s Oxford Street.

Your kind words that the staff was friendly are most appreciated. Our staff take great interest in our guests and like to ensure that they have everything they may need during their time with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We stayed 7 nights at Tune paddington Hotel. Hotel situated very close to paddington and edgware tuba stations.

Normally everythings extracharges in hotel. Internet, towel, house keeping, toilet paper charges extra (2-10 pounds)

But we booked with hotels.com and their offers included all. (except breakfast)

Hotel don't have breakfast room so you can't take breakfast with extra charge. But coffee 8 that situated near the hotel has different breakfast options with good value.

But remind that this is a budget hotel therefore rooms are very very small.

We can recommend this hotel because of price and location.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
GM_Tune_Paddington, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent visit.

I was extremely sorry to read that your stay didn’t meet your expectations in terms of the room size was allocated to you. As we are a budget hotel our rooms are space efficient but they are cleverly designed to guarantee our guests a good night’s sleep.

As mentioned, if the booking is made through another website, all of the add-ons will be automatically purchased as towels, television, WIFI connection, safe box and hairdryer. However, we always advise to book straight through our website www.tunehotels.com, which enables our guests to design their own stay by paying only for the things they use. Moreover, toilet paper is free of charge – simply let our housekeeping or front desk teams know. I am sorry if you had a shortage of toilet tissue in your room.

I am glad you had the chance to have a lovely breakfast time in the café next door, ‘8 Café’.
Thank you for your recommendation regarding our convenient location and competitive prices.
I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you Happy New Year!