“Small and perfectly formed”
Review of Honey & Co.

Honey & Co.
Ranked #502 of 23,877 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Had lunch with a girlfriend recently at Honey & Co. It was my first visit on her recommendation. It was lovely, I was surprised at how small it was so if you want a private conversation not the best place to go. It was packed and justifiably so. The food was fresh and reasonable priced. We ordered the lamb shwarma and the lamb meatballs, we both agreed we favoured the shwarma. Not massive portions but plenty for us and we didn't leave hungry. I would recommend but you will need to book !!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Cutest little place I found in Warren Street, tiny but packed all the time. Food was really great and wine list good. You are looked after so well by the friendly staff. The chef goods up such lovely meals, the place is a little bit like your kitchen at home (in a good way)

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed in an apartment next to this place & the smells drew us in. The food we tried, on this our first visit, were falafel (delicious), beef kofta (unreal) & meat hummus which was lovely although the hummus was slightly bland. Service was brilliant as the girls were very helpful & cheery. The place is very small with limited tables & if you want to go for dinner I suggest you book. We tried to get in for dinner for Tuesday night on a Monday but it was booked out. We decided to have an early dinner on the Monday as the restaurant closes at 6pm on Mondays. We enjoyed the meals so much we have managed to get the last table for Wednesday night so we can try other meals. No doubt there are cheaper meals in the area but this is a place worth giving a go.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I'm not saying it was bad but it was just nothing special and to be honest how expensive is it to make some decent dips and how difficult is it to make them taste good?

Shared meze consisted of 4 radishes, 6 olives, a bit of yogurt dip, a bit of aubergine dip and a piece of pitta bread.

Had the octopus dish as a main.

All was okay nothing amazing but highly overpriced and I left still hungry.

1  Thank llolla_13
Reviewed June 3, 2013

As an Ottolenghi fan, I was intrigued by all the positive reviews of this restaurant (the owners used to work for Ottolenghi). Tried booking for a Saturday, but dinner was not possible, just a late lunch. In the end we booked for a Monday, 3 pm. It was busy (the place is tiny)when we arrived, but was soon half-empty; I guess the best times to come are weekdays around 3.30-5.30; lunch and dinner times are super-busy.
The menu isn't available on their website, probably because it changes often. If you go in a group or as a family, the best thing is to share several small dishes (around 5-8 pounds) and larger dishes (10-14 pounds). We had the falafel with tahini sauce (good but I've had better), olives, and a chickpea mush with hard boiled egg and spices (not hummus but similar), lamb shawarma (very nice) and a roasted aubergine (delish). Everything was good but portions are quite small (hence it's best to order several), and they are a bit stingy with pita bread.. So if you're very hungry, do order many dishes!

Service was nice and friendly, albeit a bit slow (there is really not much space for the poor waitresses to move or manoeuvre).

Desserts were some of the best, and most original, desserts I have EVER had, and I am a dessert-person; we shared the cheesecake with honey (divine, not your typical cheesecake) and the pistachio cake with poached plums... I cannot praise the desserts enough!