“Wonderful Italian icecream”

Ranked #13 of 460 Dessert in London
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Loved it! And not to forget the friendly personal service and atmosphere. Tried several flavours and would gladly have tried more. Icecream perfect temperated too. Will be back!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

La Gelatiera is cute small place where you will find original and delicious ice cream. I went with a friend and we tried the pistachio, rosemary/honey/yoghourt and the basil and chili. The flavours were nice and the ice cream was reach.
The place is very small but it is lovely to seat outside and enjoy your ice cream in the sun.

1  Thank Feeria
Reviewed September 18, 2013

almost perfect
but nothing bits Italian ice scream

its little expensive compared to other shops
and also not that quick service

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This gelato was decent, but not incredible like the gelato I had in Italy. After the reviews I read, I expected more. It is expensive for small portions. However, it is nicely located, right near the theater district.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I'm very particular about my ice cream. I have been eating ice cream my whole life and love it. The ice cream at this place is absolutely divine. I had one with figs and it was simply one of the best ice creams I've ever had

1  Thank Esiedler