“Decent gelato”

Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Manalapan, New Jersey
“Decent gelato”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This gelato was decent, but not incredible like the gelato I had in Italy. After the reviews I read, I expected more. It is expensive for small portions. However, it is nicely located, right near the theater district.

Visited August 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
“Best ice cream in London!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I'm very particular about my ice cream. I have been eating ice cream my whole life and love it. The ice cream at this place is absolutely divine. I had one with figs and it was simply one of the best ice creams I've ever had

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Esiedler
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best ice cream in town”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Not cheap but worth every penny, the chilli basil blew my mind. Can't recommend it enough. My friend had affoagto with lemon custard cream, delicious. This is not a traditional gelateria, the flavours are experimental but something for everyone. The sorbets are a safer bet for those less adventurous. Can't wait to go back for the salted caramel.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank NicolaRita85
London
“fantastic gelati!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

been here twice in the space of two weeks for a quick pudding before a show. dark chocolate ice cream is delish but for me, the real show stopper is the pistachio! best i've ever had! highly recommend!

• Visited August 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Loved the Gelato!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We tried dark chocolate and it was one of the best we have eaten in London. We would definitely recommend this little place who likes ice cream. Try the one with dark chocolate flavour, it is divine:) It was a little bit expensive but worth it!

• Visited July 2013