“Wonderful stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #636 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Branson, Missouri
“Wonderful stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Rooms are clean, comfortable and handy to two tube stations. We have stayed there so far on three occasions and looking forward another stay this fall. They have the best breakfast we have had included in any hotel stay. Unlike many places they have a working elevator which is appreciated after long days of sightseeing.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the mews are quintessential London.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank chimecats

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Greek first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I Stayed here with my family for 2 nights in the summer of 2013. The hotel is located just a few minutes' walking away from Paddington and a few other tube stations. There are also several pubs and places to eat nearby. The prices are extremely reasonable, considering how great the location is.

A delicious English breakfast is also included in the price.

The rooms are comfortable and clean. There are AC units or fans in the rooms. Every room has a TV and free WiFi .
The staff were polite and helpful.

We will stay here again if we go back to London.

Stayed July 2013
Viimsi, Harjumaa, Estonia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights in the summer of 2013. The hotel is located just a few minutes' walk away from Paddington and a few other tube stations. There are also several pubs and places to eat nearby. The prices are extremely reasonable, considering how great the location is. A very decent full English breakfast is also included in the price.

The rooms are on the smallish side, but comfortable and clean. There's no central air conditioning, so it gets a bit hot in the summer - there are small AC units or fans in the rooms, though. Every room has a TV (mostly showing local shopping channels) and free WiFi (which was somewhat slow, but worked most of the time). The staff were polite and helpful.

I will very likely be staying here again if I go back to London.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the street might have less traffic noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Harri N
Taunton
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have just come back from a 2 night stay at the Radnor with my children and stayed in a triple room. The room was on the 4th Floor and VERY small, not large enough for 3 single beds. We were rushed 'out' of the dining room on the 1st morning as other guests were waiting even though other families were there before us. I cannot fault the location, cleanliness or value but one member of the reception staff was not very welcoming although all the other members of staff were extremely friendly. In all a good location but I have to question the 4 * rating.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sutton, NSW
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

My friend, who has stayed at the Hyde Park Radnor, Paddington several times, and I stayed for two nights in June. I found the staff extremely accommodating. The room was excellent. The hotel is close to buses and cafes/restaurants. One of the staff went out of his way to assist a person I was speaking to outside. They needed directions to a certain place and they were given these successfully. I would stay at this establishment again if I return to London. Although there was not an elevator our luggage was taken to our room very willingly.

Room Tip: I cannot help out with this as we just booked but we were given an extremely nice room.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank TravellingBrenda2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at the Radnor several times during our overseas trip, each time we came back through London.
It soon became a wonderful 'home base' for our family of 5 sharing a couple of rooms.
We were mostly appreciative of the wonderful service and kindness of ALL the staff from front desk to dining to cleaning.
The rooms were comfortable and the hotel perfectly located near Paddington and the Oxford street shopping area.
Each we return we were welcomed like family.
From the Greens of Melbourne Australia.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Jackie G
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stayed 5 nights in a triple room with my family 23-28 June. Only once did I use their wifi for internet banking, reckoning it was a secure network. Warning it is not. Several thousand dollars were transferred from my account by logging keystrokes and therefore identifying my password. I can identify the exact location this occurred as it was the only time I entered my banking site while in the UK. Fortunately my banks fraud team picked up on this, phoned me at midnight and queried those transactions canceling further withdrawals. Be aware of unsecured wifi connections.

Upon emailing the establishment they came back and said not to reply to emails asking for my password details, and to not give my banking details over the phone to an unidentified caller??

Location is good, value is good. I am a business traveller and am very conscious of identity theft, banking fraud and traveling securely. If this happened to me it could happen to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business