“Absolutely 1st Class”
Review of Indian Lounge

Indian Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Indian Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #277 of 23,697 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian Lounge is a brand new Indian restaurant situated in the heart of Kings Cross in Central London. Our Indian restaurant is a mixture of modern and traditional. It perfectly combines modern decor and atmosphere with traditional Indian cuisine cooked with authentic Asian spices. Not only do we offer a very comprehensive menu, should you require a dish specially cooked to order, or have any special dietary requirements we would be happy to accommodate your request. Here at Indian Lounge, we have many seats spread over 3 different lounges: The Main Lounge, the Waterfall Lounge and the Jungle Lounge.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I cannot begin to say how good i found my dining experience. Even though it was my first visit Guhan & his staff looked after me like i was a regular customer.
I felt comfortable as soon as i sat down at my table. Service was excellent & attentive without being too fussy.
The interval between courses was just right - not too short that you felt you were being rushed & not too long so you were kept waiting.
The food was cooked & presented to perfection.
I cannot praise them enough - this was one of the best Indain meals i have had for a long time & am looking forward to my next visit.
I can see me becoming a regular when in London !

1  Thank stella6yew
Write a ReviewReviews (1,599)

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Decided to visit this place for a quick Sunday's evening tea as we were staying nearby. Can see why this place attracts such positive reviews. The staff were very welcoming and the food was really delicious. The bill was very reasonable and came with a complimentary liqueur. Will definitely visit again.

1  Thank Championcharlie
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was looking for somewhere to eat en-route back to my hotel, and saw Indian Lounge. The menu looked nice, so I went in.

The staff are friendly and attentive. I enjoyed typical but nice poppadums and pickles, followed by chiken rogen josh.

After dinner, the head waited brought a complimentary liquer.

Under £15 for house wine, made the overall price very good value for money, and the restaurant is recommended. So much so, I went back again the next evening.

Negatives?
None really. The basement men's washroom is very small, but clean and fresh.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I went along to this restaurant as a friend was holding a small graduation party. I must say firstly the staff are warm and welcoming. The service was fantastic and the scenery inside makes the place stand out. The food was unlike other indian restaurants it had an authentic taste and alot of care was taken in preparing the dishes. The prices are reasonable compared to other places and definitely worth your money. Next time you're in kings cross i highly recommend you vist.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Went here for lunch based on tripadvisor reviews. Loved that it was close to St Pancras. Walked in and was sat in a cramped corner table when most of the restaurant was free. For lunch, we had the crab patties, an order of chicken tikka masala, lamb karahi, garlic naan and keema naan. Crab patties had no taste of crab and were about 10:90 ratio of crab to starch. Our waiter did warn us the tikka masala was mild... But didn't realize mild meant actually sweet, as if they had added sugar to the sauce. Lamb karahi was ok... Garlic naan good, keema naan disgusting. Maybe we had an off experience, or perhaps the lunch service was just poor, but this was the first time in 3 years that I've ever disagreed so much with a tripadvisor rating, so felt compelled to post a review.

1  Thank Browngalaga