“Amazing Food, Great Staff!”
Review of Indian Lounge

Indian Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Indian Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #279 of 22,827 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian Lounge is a brand new Indian restaurant situated in the heart of Kings Cross in Central London. Our Indian restaurant is a mixture of modern and traditional. It perfectly combines modern decor and atmosphere with traditional Indian cuisine cooked with authentic Asian spices. Not only do we offer a very comprehensive menu, should you require a dish specially cooked to order, or have any special dietary requirements we would be happy to accommodate your request. Here at Indian Lounge, we have many seats spread over 3 different lounges: The Main Lounge, the Waterfall Lounge and the Jungle Lounge.
New Jersey
“Amazing Food, Great Staff!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We visited London last week and we were very much looking forward to eating Indian food. We knew some one that had eaten there so we went there on his recommendation. It was even better than we had heard. Food was amazing and very reasonably priced. In fact we had lunch one day, then came back the next day for take out and then before our vacation ended, we went one more time. The owner was so nice that he bought us a round of drinks.

We would highly recommend this restaurant to all that live or visit London.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank jonathan p

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Modern Indian restaurant”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Well, it is newly open restaurant at Kings Cross. But, they managed to be a different then most of restaurants which do serve an Asian and Indian food. I mean good different, nice and clean place, prices very aggressive and affordable. I do recommend they take away food too as very fast and cheap way to try them, I am sure you will come back for more as I and my friends from near by office do.
Mihajlo

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank mihajlo w
“Office time deal.”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Restaurant is love and cosy. Food is awesome for the value. I comes here 2,3 days a week in my lunch. They do take away too. One and only Indian food in kings cross....

1 Thank Sandun1234
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, staff and venue.”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I enjoy having my meals at this restaurant and I'm glad it's near my workplace. Thanks to Nixon and his great team. All the best guys.

1 Thank Lewiswon
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Jon L”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food was amazing, nice and fresh. The staff were very helpful and friendly, a clean, comfortable place to end a lovely evening. Would definately reccommend.

• Visited November 2012