“High in the sky for a bird's eye view of top London sights”

The London Helicopter
and up
Private Tour: Helicopter Flight in London
Ranked #174 of 716 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The London Helicopter is the only scheduled sightseeing helicopter service in the UK with ticket sales online. A minimum 2 seat booking on a shared flight or Go VIP and take the whole helicopter for your exclusive enjoyment. 20 minute flights from the only London downtown heliport at Battersea.
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Taking off from London's Battersea heliport on the Thames the London helicopter flight is an experience of a life time. It should be top of the list for all visitors and is a great special occasion treat for just about anyone. Fantastic views of all the famous landmarks, interesting commentary and the whole experience made easy by efficient and friendly staff.
Don't miss it!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We flew over London on a sunny afternoon, which was fantastic, as we saw so many famous landmarks. The pilot was very good and gave us a running commentary. The staff were very pleasant and efficient. They even let us use their reception area to celebrate my birthday with champagne. It was so much better than a previous flight I took this year over Niagara Falls. That flight only lasted 12 minutes and I was rushed on and off as though I was on a conveyor belt . On landing I was bombarded with their photographs, gift shop etc. I liked the fact that Redhill isn't too commercialised and they were more interested in explaining safety issues than trying to sell you something.

1  Thank mary r
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great day out in London.
Staff also makes you feel very comfortable and safe.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Had a fab afternoon flying from Redhill over London, seeing all the main landmarks it was over too quick! I was lucky as the weather was good so the view was excellent. Think they miss a trick on photography, most people would want a photo of themselves in the helicopter and you were kind of rushed in and out so not much chance for that, my only criticism.
Katie from Surrey

Reviewed September 30, 2013

After Mother's day we decided to booked the trip to London. Everyone was so much excited! That was a good experience and great memories. We love the Hotel Verta, the helicopter, the view, ect. I think we gonna visit that place again with more friends and families. What amazing trip!!