TeamSport Go Karting North London
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great fun well worth a visit

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $32.82
from $42.10
from $19.70
More Info
All reviews great fun safety video track races session riding helmets circuit briefing trophies lockers equipment jacket
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Norris and his staff ensured a seamless race experience!! This was my first visit while visiting from the states. They manage flawlessly 4 18 racer races. Great way to spend some time avoiding the high tourist areas!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Brilliant few hours carting. Shawn was very helpful and I highly recommend! My sons thoroughly enjoyed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is defo worth a visit,we did the 50 lap race which was great the karts are fast enough although some people poodle round like they’re not there to win,the set up is good and the race suits and helmets are in good condition,the only thing I would say is that the system they use to count the laps must be faulty as I started the race on the front row and lapped pretty much everyone and was only overtaken by 2 people but at the end was told i came 7th? Not sure how but it didn’t matter and we all had a great day out,I’d definitely go back and do it again

Lucinda F, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Go Karting North London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Son took part in cadet school session as he was new driver. Staff gave good instruction & advice & tried to boost confidence in a little ‘un. Facilities could do with some investment.

Lucinda F, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Go Karting North London, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Kind regards, LucindaF

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Just got back from a great afternoons racing at the Edmonton circuit.Two timed sessions and a cheesy smile an my face as big a pack of dairy Lea...Big shout out to Andy the track manager for adding his support throughout which has helped us to convince other friend and family to book with us to return soon. Thx Andy and the rest of the team..

Lucinda F, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Go Karting North London, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Great to hear your feedback and how much you enjoyed your time with us! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, LucindaF

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

It was a truly horrible experience for the price. Massively understaffed. Groups of friends will take You out of the race by smashing into you really hard just because they can and stuff don’t do much about it. Red light here doesn’t really mean stop, to some it means drive when stuff isn’t looking (which is most of the time).
I wouldn’t recommend evening sessions with young ones just to spare yourself an injury.

2  Thank Marta Ś
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I’m have experience in motorsport, I regularly visit race tracks and partake in Go - Karting all over the country. My little brother has just turned 13 so I thought I’d take him Go - Karting somewhere not too serious.

There were 18 people on track, mostly children all driving at 4mph and hitting the barriers. Every 2 laps there was an interruption with a 2 minute break to rescue another hideous little cretin from the tyres. Probably because he/she was waving at his god awful ugly mother.

I’m not blaming the venue for being popular with children who can’t drive but I would strongly urge any remotely talented individuals who want to do some go Karting to go to a proper outdoor track and do your research 1st.

To add to the disappointment the computer is inaccuarate. The person who had come last on the 1st heat had suddenly come 1st on the 2nd heat and beaten myself (a semi pro) by 5 seconds. A vast improvement I would say.

Also it’s very hot and poorly ventilated. Some of the tyres had gone through to the thread underneath and were still being used. All the staff were noticeably suicidal apart from one man (probably the owner).

Ok for kids birthday parties but not much else...

Lucinda F, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Go Karting North London, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Hi Charles N, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your racing session and felt let down by the quality of racing on the circuit. I can confirm you were racing in an Adult kart session, where all drivers were aged 13+ and our open sessions can range from karters with no previous experience which I understand can be frustrating if you are looking to race in a much more competitive style, which is where our open grid races are much more suited. We want all of our karters to enjoy their racing experience with us and get the most out of their track time so please drop us an e-mail at info@team-sport.co.uk so we can review this further for you directly with the track team. Kind regards, LucindaF

Reviewed April 13, 2018

Another great day at Edmonton staff are brilliant especially Andy who can’t do enough to help and ensure everybody has a great experience. Andy helped with guidance around the track for my daughters enabling them to improve their laps by 2 seconds. We have been to the track on several occasions and every time the whole staff team are credit to the company

Lucinda F, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Go Karting North London, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Awesome to hear your feedback regarding our team and facilities! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, LucindaF

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Went last week with the family they were very short of staff but still managed to run the place flawless. I was so impressed with Norris (the manager), who is extremely professional, enthusiastic and made us feel very welcome at all times, that I not only bought return vouchers but became member. Yesterday we arrived late and just when the receptionist was finding problems, Norris was as friendly as ever and found a quick solution whilst we enjoyed the full experience. Will be back soon!

Great to hear your feedback and how much you enjoyed your racing with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Kind regards, LucindaF

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Awesome place to go at and have fun. The staff were friendly, especially Adrian, favourite person there. I've already visited this place many times and everytime I come out wishing I that I would have just stayed in there.

Lucinda F, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Go Karting North London, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Brilliant to hear your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards, LucindaF